Chapter 32 - The Reveal.

The Light had lost.

Everyone on the Light knew this and most accepted that fate, there was nothing any of them could do as they were all stunned and chained. It had seemed like an unfair battle to most, the Dark had attacked when they had least expected it and their magic didn't seem to have much of an effect on the Dark.

Most of the Light had also figured out that a lot of Creatures had joined with the Dark. From what they had seen Vampires, Werewolves and Veela's were among them, maybe even more that they had not seen.

The battle had been over for a short time, all of the stunned members of the Light had been brought over to the centre of the Quidditch Pitch, the Dark gathering around the side of said Pitch.

There was one group standing in front of the Light. Everyone could see Voldemort right in the front and behind was a large group of masked people, some of them were obviously adults while the others seemed to be teenagers based on their sizes.

As soon as Dumbledore was able to talk he did so. "This is unlike you Tom, you usually brag before and after a fight." Dumbledore sneered, he wanted to make Tom loose control and slip up, which would give him time to break the stunner and attack.

"I have changed since my Horcrux's returned to me." Tom said simply, he smirked when Dumbledore just looked at him in shock.

"That is not possible, I destroyed all of them except the Diary which young Harry destroyed." Dumbledore said, this made no sense to him at all.

"Oh it is possible, you only thought you had destroyed them. What you really destroyed were fakes, the only real Horcrux you destroyed was my Diary." Tom said smirking, he loved the look of fear that came into Dumbledore's eyes.

Molly saw that Dumbledore was in too much shock and spoke up next. "Why are a group of children following someone as evil as him?" Molly asked, the question asked to the masked teens standing behind Tom.

"Oh there are many reasons why we follow Tom. One of them would be that all of us are either Dark Creatures or the mates of Dark Creatures, you never would have let us live freely." Hadrian said, his voice may have changed but he couldn't keep the hatred from being heard.

"We're nothing like that!" Arthur Weasley yelled, they had to protect all of their secrets even if that meant lying to others.

"Oh please, you and that Ministry of yours are ridiculous. You have laws against Werewolves and force them to take Wolfsbane, a poison to them, in order to have jobs and lives. If a Vampire so much as fed of a human/magical person then they were to be killed on sight. You have no laws in place to protect Dark Creatures." Draco said stepping forward as he spoke.

The Light had nothing to say to that, they knew that it was true.

"Dark Creatures are not dangerous, they only become dangerous when they are threatened and you threaten them all of the time. You judge people just because of the magic they use." Hadrian said shaking his head.

"Dark Magic is evil!" Hermione yelled as if it was the most obvious thing.

"There is no evil magic, the person behind it makes it evil. The Lightest spell could be used for evil the person intended it to be so, the levitating charm could be used to kill someone so easily." Fred said, he had used that charm to do just that once.

The Light stayed quiet for a short time after this too. "What about the Unforgivable Curses? There is no Light to be found in those." One of the students questioned.

"Actually they were created for the good of all. The Imperio Curse was designed to help contain those who were a threat to themselves and to others, it allowed the caster full control of the mind and body which stopped many problems from occurring." George explained, before turning to Severus.