Foster Autumn

I took a deep breath in. Little sister? What would his fans think about me? I'm just one orphan... Why would he chose me out of millions? This quick was way too quick for me to understand fully.

"Sister? Why me?"

"You need someone. I really like you."
He bent down and put his elbows on his knees and looked at me.

"That's sweet and all it's jus-"

He put his hands on my cheeks and looked at me for a second.

"You need someone like me. I can help you whatever you went through."

"Ok."
I whispered.

He rubbed his thumb on my jaw and let go. It felt like someone actually cared for me. No one has... Ever.

"Mark?"

"Hmm?"

"So you are going to ad-ad-adopt me?"
I stuttered because I was still honestly in shock.

"Yep. You will be hanging out with me now."

"Cool! So can I get a sneak peek of the new album?"
I sat strait and stared into his eyes. I was so freaking perky...

"Sure. iTunes is streaming it. Here ya go."
He gave me his phone and headphones again and I listened to some songs. They were pretty good, my favorite was probably 'The Truth'. It sounded like a gospel or choir at the end. Mostly reminded me of church on Sundays.

"Which album do you like better?"
He raised an eyebrow at me.

"This one for sure."

"Hah me too. This one was where we actually felt like we did it as a band."

"Cool. So what are we doing today?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"
I was surprised because he probably usually had some interviews. But hey! I guess that was good that he had nothing to do.

"I kinda need new clothes."
I gestured and my raggedy old sports clothes.

"Oh. Well let me get you a shirt and some of my sweat pants."

"Thank you."
I had a closed mouth smile while he walked into his room. When he left I walked around and looked at the piano. The keys were covered in papers and I looked at them and saw more song notes and lyrics.

"Tough..."
I thought out loud.

Someone touched my shoulder and I spun around real quick.

"Woah! Here is your clothes."
He shoved the clothes into my chest.

"Oh alright."

I pushed his chest and laughed. He pushed me back on my shoulder and I walked into the tan bathroom. The curtains were black and the walls were a tan color. It was nice.

As soon as I was done changing I looked into the mirror. The shirt had a saying that said FREE MAGO. I had no idea what that meant. I walked out and saw Mark cleaning up the papers.

"Mark, what is FREE MAGO?"

"Oh it's um a band thing."
He hesitated talking to me, like he was nervous?

"A what?"

"A band thing it doesn't matter to you."
He picked up some papers and threw them into the trash can.

"Oh, well can I at least know?"

"Ugh. It's a cursed wizard guitar player. Our guitar player has been having problems with playing a little bit. So it's for him."
He shrugged his shoulders and looked at me.

"Oh, was that the dude who was drunk last night?"

"No that was Isom... He usually goes to parties with me like that."

"Oh..."
I sat down and sighed. Because, I don't want to go through what I went through with my Aunt. She was a jerk. Mark would really kill me if he came home drunk with his buddies... Or a girl.

"Mark. I can't do this."

"Why not?"
He raised an eyebrow and walked over to me.

"Because you're going to get drunk... Bring your buddies over and even bring a girl possibly.... I don't want to live through that."
I crossed my legs and put my hands in my face.

"Oh, I didn't think about that. I'm sorry. I'm going... To try to stop."
He swallowed hard and looked at the ceiling.

"You don't have to do that for me... I'm not worth it."

"Yes you are. Stop putting yourself down."

"Well it's true Mark. I'm not worth NOT having fun over."

"Well I'm still going to try. You can't stop me because I like you a lot."

"Thanks Mark. I love you too."

"Wait what?"

What?! Why did I just say that?! Oh my goodness that just slipped out... But it's true.

A/N

Hi there! This chapter was shorter I know. But comment, share, and vote please! Tell me what you think so far and what is your fave song on the album is :) Mine is The Truth like it said in the book earlier.

Well I will update as soon as I can and goodbye my little Foster Fans!

Til next time...