Don't Stop Talking to Me

*AUTUMN P.O.V.*

I woke up again, but this time it was darker and Mark wasn't there. Flowers and some other gifts were left on the table beside me. It hurt to move my sides, but my head was moveable. I turned my head over to my right. Luke was sitting there. His eyes were swelled with tears, but not a drop fell. He reached over and started combing my hair. My heart started pumping faster, I was so happy he was here. Where was sati? Or Stace? I couldn't remember, heck I was on hospital drugs right now I can't remember anything! We both were staring into each other's eyes, exploring. He was worrying about me.

"I'll.. Be ok." I spoke, my words a light whisper.

"Shh" His words were shaky, which made me scared honestly. I was ok, wasn't I? I reached toward his hand which was on the side of the bed. We were holding hands for a second then I pulled back.

"I'm ok. I promise." The doctor suddenly came in and looked at us.

"Yes, she is recovering quite well." He commented and smiled at Luke. We both looked at each other and slightly smiled.

"You, uhm sure doc?" Luke's hand trailed down my arm and played with my fingers.

"She'll be out of here in a day or two. We aren't quite sure yet. But she's quite the lucky girl." The doctor looked at some files on the counter left by the nurse.

"That's awesome." I said to Luke, he was staring down the doctor. He wanted to know more.

"Yea..." Luke said, trailing off while still looking at the doctor. I grabbed his arm and shook it while slightly laughing.

"I'm serious! I'll be fine!" I punched him and laughed some more while trying to get his attention.

"I want to be sure." His faint voice whispered to me.

"He just told you!" I laughed some more while shaking his arm.

"I know, I know." He chuckled and looked back at me. We both were giggling and lightly playing with each other.

After a while he eventually got tired, I knew because his eyes were starting to close and open.

"You need to go home or something." I tapped his shoulder and he whipped around towards me.

"Nah, I'm waiting for you to sleep." He smiled and rubbed my arm up and down. Then he slowly started getting more and more exhausted. That made me tired. But I still didn't quite manage to fall asleep. On the other side of my bed I spotted my phone, I needed it. Like right then.

I knew Mark was pretty worried about me, and him alone and worried doesn't sound good. So I reached and grabbed my phone. My thumbs were shaky and my palms were sweaty. I tapped on his contact and thought about what he would be doing. It's rather late... Probably went off to a party to get his mind off things. Party kinda equals well, drunk. The text he probably won't pay attention to is what I sent.

Text:

Don't get drunk on me ;)

A few minutes later he text back. I had a small squeal in the back of my throat.

Caller ID: Mr. Mark

Hey!! How are ya?

Text:

Good, Luke is here with me. Doc said I might be out by tomorrow! :D

Mr. Mark:

Rad, I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Hey and it's pretty late you should get some sleep.

Text:

Ya alright. I miss you and love you

Mr. Mark: