Fix You

As we drove, Luke smiled at me the whole time. We passed the apartment of Mark's. Tears swelled upon my face. I put my headphones in and started listing to Miss You. It seemed to pump me up at the time.

"You made an odd decision." Luke looked at me and tilted his head.

"Sorta." I shrugged my shoulders as we pulled up to the building. No one was there, not even fans. We both hopped out of the car and I looked up at the pretty blue girl.

"It's beautiful." I smiled and felt the paint with my fingers. Someone put an arm around me as I looked back.

"Yea it is." His smile lit up as he looked down at me. I yanked my headphones out of my ears and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my head.

"Sorry Autumn." He whispered down to my ear, and picked me up bridal style. I tucked my face into his shirt as we walked into the car. Luke waved behind him, and I waved back while crying. He smiled and walked back to his old truck the last I saw him. Mark's shaggy brown hair met my hair as he bent down. I hopped out of his grasp and got into his car.

"You didn't need to say sorry, it's my fault for running away." I sighed and looked down at the carpet in the car. It was as if I were studying it. But I was deep in thought.

"Nah, you're alright. It's my fault for going to parties and crap ya know?" He shrugged and started the car. I looked up at him and wiped the hair out of my face.

"I told you I didn't want to bring trouble." Mark whipped toward me and gave me a glare.

"You're not! You're just getting used to a family." Mark put a hand on my shoulder. Our blue eyes met as we looked up. I slightly smiled and looked back down at the floor.

"I'm trying." I mumbled as I looked back up to Mark.

"I'm trying with you." He replied back quickly as he gave my shoulder a squeeze. We both looked forwards at the road as I turned on the radio. Pumped up Kicks came on. I hummed as Mark sang along.

"Come on! You love this song!" He smiled and nudged my shoulder. I chuckled and started yelling the lyrics through out the car.

"ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS YA BETTER RUN BETTER RUN! OUT RUN MY GUN!" We both screamed and laughed the rest of the song. At the end of the song, I was coughing and laughing. My head leaned over on Mark's shoulder as I kept laughing.

"Get off me little Foster!" He laughed and shrugged his shoulders. I kept my head on his shoulder, even though he bumped my head hard on his bony shoulders.

"Jeez... Alright, alright." I laughed and sat up. My head felt dizzy as I put my hands on it.

"You ok?" He leaned over as he pulled over to a stoplight, and felt my head. My face was still a little pale from earlier.

"I'm okay." I shrugged my shoulders and rubbed my forehead.

"Well I have a concert tonight... It's at the mural." He sighed and rubbed my head.

"I can always still come if you'd let me!" I jumped up and smiled at him. He slightly smiled and tapped a finger on his chin.

"Well... Who would take care of you? I mean I guess the security could bu-" I cut him off and smiled.

"I could always take care of myself! If someone ever came at me I can always run." Mark smirked and pressed on the gas after the stoplight turned green. I was lurched forward and laughed as I hit my chest on the glovebox.

"Woah Mark." I laughed and punched him in the shoulder.

"I'm in a hurry." He chuckled and turned down a street... The donut shop!

"THE DONUT SHOP!!" I screamed and hit the door happily.

"Yea! Don't go running off this time." We born chuckled and he winked at me. I tried to wink back (But I can't wink.) but my eye just closed.

"You can't wink?" He laughed and leaned forward placing his chest on the wheel. I laughed too from my failed attempt of winking.

"No..." My mouth mumbled as I kept giggling in my seat. We arrived at the shop and I saw all the band entering inside. Even Phil and Sean! If course Isom, Ponsi, and Cubbie was there too. I thought to myself,

'What odd names.'

I jumped out of the car and hopped next to Mark. My legs were tingling with happiness as I jumped up and down next to him. We both walked inside and saw the band sitting at a round booth.

"Hi!" I smiled at all of them and sat by Ponsi. They all smiled at me as I ordered a couple donuts.

"What?" I smiled and took a chunk out of the donut.

"Hungry?" Isom commented across the table and smirked. The group laughed and ordered their food.

"A little b-"

I was cut off by someone busting through the door of the shop.