Finding Him

A/N

Hey! Before you read this you have to of read the other first parts of the book... Obviously! This is a couple years later. I know the book has gone by really fast, it's because I haven't had time to write a lot. So when I write I think it's a lot so I publish it. :P Anyways, enjoy and vote. Share and comment also!

A COUPLE YEARS LATER...

I had just turned 15, and I was with my brother Zack at one of his games. He was playing really good, and possibly could win the MVP! I was excited for him. But more excited that it was my birthday. My past had been forgotten. I was happy to be with my brother. Even though he made me run track at my school every year. Sometimes I got first, but other times it was just not my day.

Me and my brother met outside of the stadium and hopped inside his small ford. He turned and smiled at me.

"Where do ya wanna go birthday girl?" He smiled some more as he put the keys in. I smiled and looked around the car. His hands snapped as he waited impatiently for me.

"Um um the mall I guess." I shrugged my shoulders and looked out the window.

"Why are you so anti social?" He sounded serious, and looked intently into my eyes. I knew he wanted an answer.

"That aunt... Sh-" he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I know." I sat there silently as the car started. We both sat in the car quietly as we drove. We reached out for the radio at the same time... I won and turned on music. For more deep sorrow... Coming of Age turned on.

"Why aren't you singing?! You love this song!" Zack punched me in the shoulder playfully and smiled.

"It just reminds me of him." I sighed and looked at my feet. I still had the shoes we bought the first day we met. It brought me sorrow every time I thought about it more. But I couldn't get him out of my head.

"Well, you might see him again."

"But I don't want to see him again."

"Yea you do, you're just not ready to." Zack sighed as he turned into the parking lot. I tried to smile as we walked in. A bunch of Zack's fans came up for auto graphs. A couple people said happy birthday. Who ever did made my day.

"Thank you guys." He smiled at all of them as we walked into the mall. As we walked around there were concert posters all over the walls. They were a blue... Like the supermodel album. I looked closer, and of course it was Foster the People. My mind couldn't help but think about Mark. I once loved him, but he didn't feel the same apparently.

"Come on." Zack waved his arms toward me. He chuckled as I dragged behind looking at the posters. We both walked around for a while, but found nothing interesting.

"Anything you want here, and you've found nothing." I could see him chuckle out of the corner of my eye.

"Yea, nothing at the mall interests me." I puffed and looked around at the shops. As I looked around Zack tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey I gotta go to the bathroom. Text me where ever you go okay?" I was shocked that he would even leave me alone. But oh well.

"Al-alright." My smile turned into a devilish one as he walked off.

What trouble should I get into today?

That thought roamed through my mind. I chuckled and ran down the elevator stairs. I ran toward the posters for Foster the People's concert and ripped one down. As I walked off I sat down on a bench by a shop. I read the poster and looked on the front and back multiple times. The front said;