Its Late

They walked over to me and Kayla while we were tanning.... With buckets. Me and her knew what was gonna happen. They spilled water all over us! We ran up to them and jumped on their backs. I jumped on Mark and he caught me. But Kayla jumped on Ponsi's and Cubbie's back but they fell over. Me and Mark laughed like no tomorrow and fell over on the warm sand.

We all laughed together and were completely soaked. It was a fun day.

"Hey guys, it's about lunch time isn't it?" Pontius checked his watch and sighed.

"Yea, it's like 12:45"

"Oh alright let's pack up. I'm starving anyway!" Mark hopped up off the ground and helped me up. Kayla and I walked toward the car putting our flip flops on. We all hugged and waved bye to Cubbie and Ponsi.

"So where shall we go to eat girlys?" Me and Kayla hummed for a second and looked at each other.

"We want a sandwich." I said out loud in the quiet car.

"Haha me too! How did you know?" Kayla and Mark looked puzzled.

"It's what people usually eat when they go to beaches..." I smiled and tucked my hands under my legs acting shy.

"Alright, sandwiches it is!" We all smiled and Mark stepped on the gas. He flew out of the parking lot to subway! I started singing the five dollar foot long song... It was great. Me and Kayla are so better at singing that than Mark.

"Five dolla, five dolla, five dolla foot long!"

"Any any any five!" Kayla sang along with me. Mark looked back and rolled his eyes at us. When we arrived Mark went through the drive through and ordered the sandwiches.

"I like the meatball subs." I stated to Kayla. She snapped her head toward me and gasped.

"I love the meatball subs!" She did a little dance in her seat like it was important.

"Haha that's cool! Mark what do you like?" He smirked and looked back at us.

"I like anything with meat on it!" He smiled and turned around to order. Kayla and I played around in the backseat laughing out heads off trying to find each other's ticklish spot.

"Get your sandwich Mark?" We both asked still laughing from all the tickling.

"Yea, just gotta get home now."

We all started eating our sandwiches and finished them right when we got back to the apartment. I helped Kayla out and Mark grabbed all out stuff from the backseat. Kayla got out and walked inside the apartment complex with me and Mark.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later." We both sighed and walked into the elevator. I hugged Kayla and got out of the elevator with her.

"See you guys!" She waved at us while walking into her apartment.

Me and Mark walked inside and I fell on the couch. He smirked and went into his room to change. I wasn't completely dry so I hopped off and went into the bathroom to change. When I got out Mark was making coffee like usual and I sat on the couch... Like usual.

I was in an apartment like usual now? Is this what normal people did? Have fun, then come back home and sleep...? I've never been this normal. I'm glad Mark could give me the chance like this. It made me happy knowing that I could finally be me.

"Hey are you gonna sleep?" Mark raised an eyebrow at me.

"I think that's what humans are supposed to do at night Mark... So probably." I laughed and he rolled his eyes at me like the Mark he is. We sat on the couch together while he was slurping the coffee up.

"Another day solved." Mark said while taking a mini sip.

"So what's up for tomorrow?" I cocked my head to the left and stared at him. He just shrugged his shoulders and kept drinking the coffee. What a jerk. I laid down in the couch with my feet propped up on him. His head looked like it was stuck in the coffee mug... Because he talked when his head was still in it. Alright?

"Hey, imma go to sleep Mark." I smirked and rolled to my side. His hand touched my back and rubbed it. While he left he whispered to me.

See you in the morning little foster.

Awe little foster... That's pretty cute. I would much rather that be my nickname than Junkie. I tucked up in the corner with my thick blanket and fell asleep on the spot.

A/N

I'm glad you have at least read this far, and I'm proud to say I have 135 reads right now yay! Please remember to Comment, vote, and share! Haha this is great having my little own story here XD