genuine stength

It hurts so much....you can see the blood. Shouldn't you have bled out by now?  No. Its impossible since you can't die, Jashin has blessed you with immortality and you have no right to refuse it. And that, only made you angrier.

         "JUST DIE ALREADY!" You screamed at yourself stabbing your stomach over and over with the only weapon on hand. A kunai. The kunai you found in a land you couldn't even remember. You're nine years old but you can't remember anything, several months had passed yet all you know is.

          Your name is y/n. Your lord is Jashin. You are immortal.

           "I just want to remember..." You whimpered to yourself through the pain. "I'm so sad and I can't even end my own life!" Throwing the Kunai aside you sobbed on your hands and knees.but what you didnt expect was to have a viewer.

            "Excuse me, but are you ok?" You felt a hand gently being placed on your shoulder. But you didnt care. As a matter of fact you couldn't care less. You continued to sob as the stranger took note of the uncanny amount of blood on the ground. "we should really get you help you'll bleed out at this rate." The concerned voice said.

             "It doesn't matter." You sobbed. "I can't die anyway!" You finally looked then stranger in their eyes. she looked really confused.

              "What do you mean you can't die?" She said. The cold night air blew her hair gently to the side.

              "What I mean is I'm immortal. I can't die, even if I wanted to." At this point you were sitting on your legs looking at the moon with a solemn expression on your face.

              "Well, I think that makes you pretty unique." She smiled. You looked her in the eyes and blinked. she chuckled "being immortal isn't a bad thing, in fact I think that makes you more powerful. Everyone is born different, different abilities different appearances and different views on the world. The only hard thing about being born with these things, Is how to use them to your advantage." She looked at you waiting for your reply.

              wiping the tears out of your eye you faced her completely. "what do you mean miss?" You innocently asked, for this is the only person that truly took a moment of their time to converse with you that you could remember.

               She then wore an amused expression then said. "For example. I am a boy, but regardless of looking like a girl I've managed to become a shinobi." HE smiled.

               You blushed a bit at your mistake but c'mom He's in a pink kimono. Not that it mattered.

                "You're a really pretty boy" you bodly but bashfully stated. He gave you a gleeful smile.

                "Do you have parents? Guardians?"

                "Not that I can remember"

               At that he held a pitiful expression. "I know how it feels to not have parents anymore" he sighed. "But I got taken in by someone. Someone I've come to care about." He grinned.

                  'Must be nice' you thought solemnly.

                 "What's your name?"

                  "Y/n"

                   "Well y/n, let me be that someone to you" he held out a hand standing up. You hesitantly looked at it. Was this a joke? You looked at his face that held a sense of comfort. As much as you didn't want to get involved with people that you could possibly lose.....you couldn't resist.

                     placing a hesitant hand in his you let out a genuine thank you as he pulled you up from the ground.

                     "Well y/n come with me so I can introduce you to zabuza."

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-timeskip-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-

      "Nii-san?" You questioned Haku sitting across from him on the ground. By now it had been two years since your fateful encounter with Haku. Him and zabuza filled the whole in your heart that your forgotten family left behind. Zabuza didnt like you at first but got used to you after you took a blow for him and didnt die. Immortality was haku's excuse to get zabuza to take you in. And it worked.

       "Yes y/n-chan?"

       "C-can I braid your hair?" You looked away bashfully. You ask this all the time and he always says yes but that doesn't mean the moments leading up to it dont make you embarrassed.

        He gave you a kind smile. "of course"

         Haku was currently dressed in his shinobi attire. He had brought you out into the woods to train you and it was break time.
        Haku is just a mystery in himself, but if there was one thing you could never figure out, it would probably be how his hair was so silky. Your best bet was he uses a herb, after all he picks them every other day. You'll ask him eventually.

        "Hey, y/n. I've never really got to tell you this but do you know how to get stronger?" He said holding the piece a fabric that keeps his hair up.

         "You train right? You put in hard work everyday to get good results. To be the most powerful ninja you have to train hours on end to get strong. Right?" You said getting the first part of the French braid done in his hair.

        "Yes that is certainly a key part in getting stronger but to get genuinely strong you must have someone you want to protect." He stated as you finished the braid. Sitting beside him you gave Him a questioning look. He continued. "Having someone you want to protect is an essential part in being strong. Genuine bonds give you the genuine strength you need to surpass others." He concluded.

         "Oh." You looked at the sky then a grin stretched across your face. "Then you dont have to worry about me Haku! I'm already genuinely strong!" You jumped up with a newfound determination in your voice. He gave you a questioning look.

          "How so?" He said also standing up.

         "Because nii-san! I want to protect you AND zabuza so doesn't that make me twice as strong?"