An uchihas pride

"Why?" You asked him. "Why would you willingly kill yourself Itachi, I told you I can heal you!" You cried. But he didn't respond. He only stayed silent in his seat beside you.

    "I've ruined Sasuke's future, y/n. He deserves to kill me." He solemnly stated.

     "Why won't you just tell him the truth then? He'll understand." You coaxed. You and Itachi currently sat in the garden to have another one of your venting sessions. Itachi told you about how he was going to let Sasuke kill him. Because he was dying and didn't want anyone but him to end him. You told him about your new found abilities resulting in him to fall in a pot hole.

      "I don't you wasting energy and blood on me." He pleaded, but you refused to listen.

       "I'm not wasting it, you're someone worth using it on. You didn't deserve this....." You dragged. "Even if you die I'll bring you back to us." You said selfishly. He didn't respond. You got worried thinking that you upset him but when you looked at his face you were only met with confused onyx eyes. You never thought you'd see such a sight. You were amazed how pretty plain eyes could be.

       "Why are you doing so much for me?" He asked, his voice cracked a bit.

       "Because you deserve better than what you're putting yourself through." You grabbed both his hands. "I can help you, liberate you even, from all of this...." You placed a hand on his cheek. "Please.....think about this.. You can do so much more, you and Sasuke can make up... Just let me help you." You looked into his soul with a determined stare. As he was hindered speechless. He placed a hand on the one holding his cheek and closed his eyes.

      Through so much fighting he never felt something like this.... A genuine bond in the making.

      "I'll think about it....y/n." And with that he got up hesitating to leave you. Before walking away. Your stare followed him until he shut the door. You didn't want to lose Itachi, through the year that you've been a member you've grown quite fond of him. You went to the white rose bush that you hadn't had time to visit since your arrival.

        "Haku....am I really doing the right thing?" You asked and suddenly felt cold. You smiled. "It's nice to know you actually listen to my rambling." You said. Wind blew your hair gently. You sat criss cross in front of the bush. "Do you remember, that day you told me about genuine strength." You asked. Getting the whistle of the wind in return. "Well, I think I've gotten even stronger since then. I've made bonds with nine people." you smiled. The wind blew once again. "The tenth? Well I don't have a good feeling about him." You stated. You heard the door creak open as someone walked out. "I guess I should get going then....I'll talk to you when I can." You said standing up and dusting off your clothes. The night sky was soothing. And the plants lit up with the moons light.

        "Y/n-chan? What are you doing out here so late?" An innocent voice asked. You looked at them only to see tobi. Now that you think of it, you never really hung out with him as much as you liked.

       "Ah, tobi. I was just bored and didn't want to disturb anyone. So I came out here to talk to someone special to me." You let a tiny smile slip as you touched the choker on your neck. He tilted his head in confusion like a puppy.

       "But there is no one else out here??" He questioned looking around and concluding he was right. You laughed.

       "Because they're not in this world anymore......my nii-san died years ago..." You drifted at the end. He covered his mouth with his hands.

       "Tobi is so sorry!" He said panicked.

        "Its ok.. You didn't know." You paused. "Come set with me, we never get to talk." You scooted over in your spot. He complied and sat beside you. "So what are you doing out here?" You questioned with the gentle voice you had from speaking to Haku. He jumped.

       "O-oh uh..same as you!" He stuttered out. You raised a brow but didn't question it.

        "How have you been?" You asked. You and Toby talked the night away with tiny questions such as those. You to hadn't talked in forever and you both and so much to fill the other in on. You never knew half of the things he told you were lies. The two of you grew closer in the span of one night.

         The sun rose and you were exhausted. Tobi was still upright but you had layer on the floor hours ago. You yawned and tobi halted his current sentence.

        "A-am I boring you?" He asked. You shook your head no immediately.

        "Of course not!" You held back another yawn. "Its just I don't pull all nighters to often." You nervously chuckled and stood up. "I'm going inside now, sorry to cut this short." You apologized as he waved you away.

        "Its ok, y/n-chan needs her sleep!" He said. You walked down the pavement still in your night clothes. Opening the door you passed zetsu on the way in. White zetsu waved at you but black zetsu glared daggers into your never dying heart. You dismissed them both and continued to your room.

        You opened the door and saw a dressed konan sitting at the end of her bed. You layer down on yours and covered up. "Konan?" You asked. She hummed. "Can you tell pain I can't go on missions today. I accidentally stayed up all night." She paused.

       "Doing what..?" You blushed realizing how that may have been taken and shot up.

      "I was in the garden!!" You held you hands up in defense. "I was talking to the graves!!" You said knowing that if you said Tobi's name she'd take it even worse. She knodded and headed out the room.

      "I'll tell them that our Darling girl is exhausted." She cooed shutting the door. You heaved a sigh realizing that talking to the dead was pretty weird to say too. Oh well. You collapsed back into your spot and wrapped yourself into a burrito. You gave a content sigh.

        Before drifting off to sleep