severed ties

"Is that really it kakashi-sensei?" Kakashi hummed in acknowledgement at sakura's question. "Is that the ninja way? To use and be used by people like tools?" She stood up from infront of the graves.

     You placed a bouquet of white roses on Haku's grave. Holding the choker to you chest you sighed. "I wish it didnt end like this." Sitting infront of Haku's grave you placed your hand on it. "Especially you Haku, why'd you have to leave me...." You whispered putting on his choker.

     "We're all tools in the hands of destiny" Kakashi said placing a hand on your shoulder, you shuddered The same ninja that killed your nii-san is touching you. "Its the life of a ninja, its something we deal with everyday." You gently shoved his hand off you.

     "Then I've come to the conclusion!" Naruto stated looking off the cliff. "From now on I'll make my own ninja way!" He laughed. You looked at him. 'How can he be so....so.....optimistic.' You growled to yourself.

     "Y/n" Naruto turned his attention to you. "Why don't you come with us back to the leaf?" He questioned holding out a hand for you to take. You swatted it away out of reflex and stood up on your own. A look of hurt flashed in his eyes for a bit but went away.

     "Why? There's nothing for me there......I have no one anymore...and I don't want anyone. Maybe our paths will cross eventually but I've made up my mind also." You stated.

      "And what's that?" Kakashi questioned sounding genuinely curious.

     "Zabuza and Haku always trained me to awaken my kekkei genkai even though they didnt know if I had one, and because of Haku....I've finally achieved it. And zabuza got to see it at least." You grimaced. "so I'm going to train, train by myself and get stronger than anyone could ever imagine!!" Laughing to yourself you faced team 7. "I want to meet you all again....and test my abilities against you...I want to know I've managed to get stronger than the people who killed my family.... So train hard, Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura,And Kakashi." You looked up at them. "I'm not much right now but I WILL defeat you all in the future." You gave him a determined glare.

     "I'll keep that in mind" Kakashi ruffled your hair. 'Why does he keep touching me!?' you turned to naruto who had a faint blush on his face.

     "well.....I'm leaving" You were about to walk off before Naruto called.

     "W-will you see us off tomorrow?" He blushed looking away.

     "......maybe" Finally walking into the forest you went to the cabin.

     'The cabin......Haku.....zabuza....' Shaking your head you grabbed a vile that was a decent size. 'Ok if Haku's blood turned into a katana...maybe I can make it liquid again.' Focusing you managed to activate your kekkei genkai and turn the katana back to blood and transfer it to the vile. 'Yes!' You attached the vile to your waist and grabbed some of Haku's extra senbon, placing them in the pouch next to your vile. I guess....now is as good a time as ever.

     Getting on your knees you placed your hands together. Not really knowing how to summon Jashin. "Jashin....I didnt acknowledge you before...but now...I've finally opened my eyes...I need your help! With this power you've gifted me....I need to get stronger" You pleaded.

      So you finally pray? Well, I guess I could give you a little bit of info. To keep it simple. You can manipulate blood when it is exposed...like earlier you subconsciously formed Haku's blood into a Katana. Nicely done.

      "So...is that all?" You questioned.

       Yes, for now, you'll find that when you meet Hidan you can further expand your knowledge. And you'll make quite the duo.

       You could hear the voice chuckle. "Hidan? Is he the other immortal you speak of?"

       Yes I can't tell you where he is but you should find him, that will surely bring you power... The power you seek to destroy those who killed your loved ones.

      "thank you Jashin, I will not forget this.....you're all I have left"

       I know child, show your dedication to me and sacrifice, prove you are worthy of my power..and Remember, bring death and destruction... Cause that is the only way you'll truly get what you want. you'll gain physical strength and superiority. Make them bow at your feet.

       And just like that he was gone. 'Death and destruction?' Kakashi killing Haku flashed through your mind. 'No...' You ripping open Gato's leg flickered in your head. Goosebumps appeared on your skin from the pleasure you got. 'N-no! I-i didnt enjoy it!' You denied. Zabuza laying on the ground as swords, and spears stuck out of him appeared. You gave in 'He's right..I will avenge them.....and I'll kill anyone who stands in the way of that. This is my goal. I will defeat Naruto Uzumaki and prove my worth. Everyone will bow at my feet and worship Jashin as their god.' Walking out the door you jumped from tree to tree. 'Even if he does have that intense chakra...I can't die! It doesnt matter!' You laughed jumping from tree to tree 'he can get as strong he wants....but nothing will stop me..!'

                +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-timeskip-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

       Arriving at the end of the bridge you see Naruto and the rest standing there, a kid and Naruto were having a cry off before sasuke noticed you.

       "Hey, its y/n" he said.

       "Hey!!! Y/n!!" Naruto said going to tackle you but you dodged it.

       "Sorry." You said not really caring.

       "So you came to see us off!?" He got off the ground with a big smile stretched across his face.

       "I just thought I should see you one last time before we go our separate ways." You stated calmly. "After all this won't be the last time we meet."

       "Well duh! We have to meet again! And next time we meet I'll be a whole lot closer to being hokage! And when that happens we'll bring you back to the hidden leaf!" He cheered as you looked behind him, walking to sasuke you asked.

       "You have the sharingan, correct?" He nodded. "What is your last name?"

       "Uchiha"

       "Sasuke uchiha.......I'll remember it." Looking at the pink girl you graced her with your parting words.

       "Be thankful sakura, people you want to protect make you strong....yours came back..." You growled turning around.

       "Wait!" She said getting your attention. You stopped. "I'm sorry"

       "For?"

       "No one should have to see their loved ones die like that...I hope you forgive us." She pleaded.

        "I'll forgive you when I've avenged them, until then, farewell." And just like that you vanished in the crowd