The battle

You and Itachi had traveled with Kakashi for a while before ultimately going your own ways again. Your argument was that in a worse case scenario, Kakashi will arrive too late or the rest of the ninja will see him as a traitor. But regardless, you were close, the chakra from the battlefield was scorching. Everyone was there fighting for their right to live. But the ten tails was also there, confused and furious. You could feel it, this catastrophy that you and the Akatsuki played a part in. But again, you shook away the thoughts as you sprinted harder towards the battlefield, Itachi right on your tail.

   Lightning flashed in the sky, tint tornados appeared in the distance, you gaped at the giant figure ahead. "Itachi! Something's happening I can see it changing! We're close!" You yelled. Then they flanked you, six familiar chakra jumped from the trees above you, one even tackled you.

  "Bitch!! You were serious!?" The man yelled shaking your shoulders. Your eyes grew the size of saucers as you pushed him off of you.

  "Hidan!?" You gasped.

  "And the gang." He gestured to all the people behind him. Kakuzu stared at the ground as if he didn't really want to be here, Deidara gave you a wink as you looked at his messy hair, Sasori of course stared blankly at you and everyone else, kisame waved at you and Itachi, and your mother had her hands on her knees, obviously winded.

  "Sorry to lead you on with this whole 'your only going with itachi' thing but we changed our mind, hn, you known how powerful we'll look if we bring down the ten tails!? HN!" Deidara said slinging an arm over your shoulders. None of them wore the Akatsuki cloak.

  "Mhm because that's the only reason you showed up." You smirked. Scarlet spread over his face and he look away.

  "Of course! Hn!" He exclaimed.

  "Alright....I'm so glad you guys came but we really have to get going... But how did you get here so fast?" You asked genuinely confused.

  "Your mom teleported us." Sasori calmly stated.

   "YOU CAN TELEPORT?" you asked, very confused.

  She smiled, and you could feel her ego get bigger. "And I plan on teleporting us to the battlefield too dear." She said her silky voice muffled by a brand new mask and cloak. She grabbed your arms and instructed everyone to hold onto her as you all were transported to the battle field.

    -+-+ skippy-+-+-

  It was, terrifying to say the least. The misformed creature looming over the lines of ninja that guarded Naruto. And the ominous man that stood on a cliff nearby.

  But as terrifying as it was, it was hopeful. The ninja who guarded an outcast, Sakuras confident look, and Naruto who was obviously exhausted but still held a smile. And before you knew it you were down there with them.

  Everyone aimed their weapons at you and the former Akatsuki. But you  knew this would happen and welcomed it. Your team got defensive but you held up a hand causing them to back down.

   "Tch, the Akatsuki, did you come here to kill us all for the ten tails!?" Yelled a man from the back.

    "What are you doing here, criminal!" Shikamaru stood in front of Ino who held a terrified looks on her face, she was one of the few who knew what you were capable of and survive. You said nothing to him and stepped forward. One, two, a shuriken was thrown at your feet, you stopped.

  "Naruto put his heart into all of us being his comrades someday, and I plan to give him his wish and fight with him as one for as long as this war wages on." They silenced. "The Akatsuki was striving for never ending peace but it wasn't until recently that we found out it was wrong of us. How can one achieve such a level of peace without the consent of everyone else? Pain was....well in pain, he didn't know what he was doing and genuinely thought it was right. And as a member of the Akatsuki, a team of outcastes and vengeful people I didn't question it. But then it came to me, if there's no world, how will we, as inhabitants of the world, ever find peace?" You stared at everyone before turning towards the thing. "How can will we live in Harmony if we let this thing take over!?" The battlefield came to a quiet hush and Ino silently stepped out from behind Shikamaru. You turned back around and she froze.