just like me?

"Are you sure this is the right place?" You questioned as you followed konan through the secluded forest.

     "I'm positive, this is where pain-sama said all the sightings were. A woman has been causing quite the ruckus, and the village is willing to pay up a heavy sum for whoever can put her down." She said quietly. Sounds of the nearby lake made everything seem calm. The full moon shined above, illuminating the environment for a visible path. The woman the two of you were chasing has been stealing caravans of people at a time, and they've been reportedly found cut upon by the lake. You looked towards the lakes direction in thought. The scene they described sounded eerily like a sacrifice, another jashinist?

     All thoughts were cut off when a desperate shout sounded in the distance. You and konan jumped into the trees to spectate.

      "Jashin-sama....." A feminine yet low and raspy voice sounded out. "Why have you stopped speaking to me?? Have I not sacrificed enough?? I told you my situation! YOU SAID YOU UNDERSTOOD!!! WHY WON'T YOU SPEAK TO ME!?" the voice got progressively louder each time she stabbed whoever was unlucky enough to fall in her grasp. Her white cloak was drenched in blood and filth. That was all you could see for she was facing the opposite direction.

      You decided it was time to get her attention. You held your hand up to konan to signal her to wait. She nodded. Slowly walking up to the woman until you heard her muffled voice cry into her hands.

      "I just want to find my daughter..!" She wheezed. You narrowed your eyes. Before building up your courage to talk to her..... something you never had to do before..why are you suddenly so nervous?  You looked down the giant hat on top of your head blocked the vision in front of you.

       "Jashin-sama is dead." You voice ringed out. The woman turned startled but you couldn't see her face, it was covered with a fox like mask that they'd use in theatres. She was just a few inches taller than you, a necklace just like yours which indicated your faith hung around her neck.

       "Quiet! Explain yourself! What brings you to this part of the land." Her voice held a threatening tone.

       "You've caused quite the stir in this village." You forced your voice to be suave. "Who would have know it would be another worshipper?" You smirked.

       "Show your face girl....or I will make sure you make a humble sacrifice." She threatened. You cackled.

       "Didn't you hear me? He's gone! And he's trusted me with all of his power. you wouldn't even be able to touch me." You countered. She scoffed.

       "We'll see about that." She disappeared. You got in position but you were to slow as you felt a powerful force shove you forward. You body flew north towards a nearby tree but you managed to flip yourself and land on your feet. Sliding back just a bit. You huffed. She didn't give you time to think. She grabbed your throat and shoved you against the tree. "I'm not playing games." She growled tightening the hold. You gagged.

       "Neither....am..I!" Your eyes switched as you threw your leg up far enough to kick her in the stomach and push her back. She gasped. Pushing off the tree you round house kicked her face. She feel to the ground. You tried to step on her face but she caught your foot. Fire then began to travel up your leg as you panicked. She shot up and preformed fire ball jutsu. Your body was engulfed in flames, yet you just laughed. Stomping your foot on the ground the flame from your body transferred to the ground and made a circle around you. Taking Zabuza's sword from your back, you stuck it in the ground.

     Focusing your chakra into it you picked it up. Sprinting at the woman you swung the blade. She jumped back but she didn't expect flames follow. He cloak burned as she threw it off. Scarred limbs were exposed and her h/l h/c with strands of gray fell out. She murmured something before marking appeared on her skin. Just like yours. You gasped. Before activating you power as well. Except this time Zabuza's sword also gained the markings.

     Konan watched from the trees stunned and hesitant. She didn't know if she should help or let it play out. She chose the latter. Deciding it was you who should take her on.

      The battle raged on between the both of you, equally matched, equally confused. The both of you thought. 'who is she and how does she have my power?' but all would be revealed when you both landed a hit on the others face.

      You both flinched at the force as your hat flew off and her mask cracked. You held your eye as she held her nose. You looked at her face. "Like what you see? Hope this is the big reveal you were hoping for." You said sarcastically. But she didn't respond. A majority of her mask crashed to the ground as her nose bled. Both of your eyes held the signature Jashin symbol. But she only looked at you. You looked away awkwardly.

       "Y/n....i-is that you.?" She asked. Her eyes changed back to a light e/c and her voice held slight amazement.

        "Ya...who the fuck are you?" You asked. She smiled.

         "It's me....."

            "Your mother"