Gaara

Upon arriving at the familiar village, deidara decided that he would take on Gaara alone. You denied at first saying he's a kazekage for a reason. He denied and told you to trust in his abilities. So now you and old puppet guy with a freaky tail sasori stood guard with some ninja named yuura.

        "This could have went much faster if he let me help him." You complained leaning against the wall.

         "Yes, but that idiot likes to take his time, if he doesn't hurry up people will get suspicious." He turned to yuura. "Go on ahead, it'd be annoying if people of the village discovered you."

         "Alright, sasori-sama." He nodded and teleported away.

         "Hurry up Deidara, I hate waiting around." He growled to himself.

        Sand flew up from the ground and around gaara. And limb like appendage formed. The sand gracefully shined in the moon light puttimg you in a calming trance. 'Is that the tailed beast?' You thought to yourself. Deidara taunted him by flying around and throwing explosives at the sand. 'What is he doing.' You sighed inwardly until some actually manage to hit gaara, causing a huge explosion.

        "We're supposed to capture him, not kill him right?" You grumbled. Sasori let out a tch noise. The smoke disappeared revealing an egg like shield. Deidara was too distracted by it to notice sand forming around him too. You gasped.

        "Sasori, should I interfere?" You asked.

        "As much as I'd like to speed things up you should stay here." He said. "He might have something up his sleeve still." You nodded and looked back at the scene before you. Deidara managed to get out of the 'egg' but Gaara grabbed him. The people in the village rejoiced now that their 'kazekage-sama' is winning. Deidara flew skyward on his clay owl only for his arms to be caught by sand. Your eyes widened a bit, and before long the sand took his arm. The peoples cheers got louder.

         "They need to shut the fuck up." The words slipped out. You covered you mouth, you tried not to cuss around anyone except Hidan since it was considered disrespectful. Sasori waved it off not really caring.

         "He's keeping me waiting again, I even told him I hate waiting." Sasori grumbled. You chuckled.

         "Well that's Deidara for you! Ugh teens these days." You blew a piece of hair out of your face.

         "Aren't you a teen aswell? Not to add, the youngest?" You froze.

         "Oh ya." You nervously laughed. The people in the village started to get lively all of a sudden making arrangements and preparing for something. "What are they doing?" You questioned.

          "They just realized that deidara might not be alone." He replied. You looked up to see deidara throw something.

          "Hey look he's doing a thing!" You blabbered. The thing he threw got bigger and started to fall to the village. Before it made contact it blew up. The smoke dissipated and revealed Gaara had managed to block it. Another explosion made itself know after. You sighed. 'He sure is dragging this out.'

          "he's doing a thing?" He asked. You nodded.

          "Ya and now Gaara is too!" You pointed out. The sand was moving away from the village while Deidara managed to dodge multiple arrows with paper bombs attached.

           Finally managing to move the sand Gaara dropped it outside the village, saving the people. But in exchange it made him weak and he fell from the sky. Deidara took his chance and swooped in, catching Gaara with the tail of his bird.

           "FINALLY!" you threw your hands in the air.

          "Shh do you want people to know we're here?" Sasori asked. You covered your mouth. Sasori sighed.

         "We should meet up with Deidara." He simply said as he walked away. You nodded.

                  -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

     The desert was brutal. The suns rays were cooking you inside the cloak, but you couldn't take it off sadly, since you were on a mission. The hat atop of your head barely helped as you still sweated underneath.

     "What's the matter sasori?" Deidara asked. Stopping your inner turmoil.

       "I never would have thought it, we're being followed." He said. You raised an eyebrow.

        "What do you me-"

        "Stop right there!" A voice broke through the confusion. You snapped your head in that direction along with Deidara and Sasori. "We meet at last...hand over Gaara! Now!"

         "Oh sure." You said walking to Gaara. He gave a shocked look.

         "R-really!?"

          "No not really! What do you think this is!? A charity?" You yelled. "Look, we dont want Gaara. We want the tailed beast. When we're done here we'll be more than happy to give you his corpse." You said continuing on your way being followed by Deidara and Sasori.

          "Wait! Don't I know you?" He asked. You froze.

       "Nooooo....." You recognized him earlier but didnt think anything of it.

       "You're that girl that came to the village! You talked to Gaara! To think you'd be part of the Akatsuki!" He snarled. Your team mates looked at you.

       "It was before I was in the Akatsuki." You stated. They nodded. You turned to him. "Im surprised you remember what I looked like. That was years ago." You said.

       "You'd be surprised how many people just glanced at you and remembered." he silently said. You didnt know if you should be flattered or?

       "Enough talking, Deidara, y/n, take Gaara and go. I'll handle him." Sasori interrupted.

        "Why is it everytime one of you fight I get sent away?" You complained as Deidara helped you onto his bird. Kankuro summoned puppets and it clicked.  "Ohh I see I see. Good luck sasori." You sat down.

         "Wait! Y-y/n! We're not done here until I get Gaara!" He yelled sending a puppet after you, only to be caught by sasori.

         "I'm your opponent." He said.

         "He's one unlucky guy to have master sasori as an opponent." Deidara snickered as you both flew off.

          "You're right, and at least sasori won't take his precious time." You huffed and crossed your arms. Deidara jumped.

        "Your not the one that lost an arm!" He countered.

         "If you would have let me help you we wouldn't have this problem!!" You responded. He sighed. You sighed back. He pouted for a minute making you feel bad so you gave him some reassuring words.

          "I'm sure kakuzu will stitch it back for you."