Hidan

Jerking around you faced the voice who called out to you. 'Show me how to truly worship Jashin? Yeah right!'

    "Sorry but I don't have time for imposters." You stated keeping your cool.

    "Imposter? The only fucking imposters I see here is you sweetheart." He cooed heaving the giant scythe like weapon on his shoulder.

    "Tch." Forming your katana once again you smirked getting into your fighting stance. "Well if thats how you see it then I guess you'll be my next sacrifice."

     "Thats my line whore!" He got into his stance. The wind blew your h/c hair to the side as you stared into his eyes. Taking in his features for a moment you noted that his silver hair was slicked back and his eyes were a unique magneta. All things aside he didn't look to bad for a wannabe. Charging at each other the battle begun.

     "I'll show you what it really means to worship Jashin!" You both said in unison. He threw his scythe in your direction, the handle tuning to rope. You jumped out the way but a piece of the rope caused you to stumble a bit, you attempted to cut the rope with your blade but it didnt work. Moving in closer he retracted his blade and attacked. You countered it to the best of your ability but the blunt of his blade hit you in the side, causing you to hit a tree.

      "Dumbass!" He yelled in your direction before throwing the blade at you. It stuck into the tree as well as slice your shoulder open hindering your arm useless. 'Fuck!' You internally screamed. Withdrawing his blade again you scooted to a standing position using the tree for support. Placing your other hand on your injury you healed it to the best of your ability. The green aura from the medical jutsu reassured you it was working. You looked at the man as he stabbed himself and drew jashins diagram on the floor. Then licked the part of the blade that sliced open your shoulder.

       "Now...." His skin turned to represent a skeleton. "Let the ritual begin!" He laughed manically.

       "Going all out huh?" You gave him a amused smile. "Give it your best then!" You encouraged turning your blade into liquid again and pocketing it into the vile.

       "As much fun as it fucking was to see you try and beat me, I'm afraid that shit ends here." He proceeded to stab himself in the legs and arms enjoying every bit of pain he inflicted. you could feel it to. 'Is this what Jashin gifted him?' You questioned. Before gasping in surprise at the sudden feeling of something pierce your heart. Looking up you saw that he stabbed himself there, he looked at the moon in pleasure. It must have been ecstasy for him. He looked at you to see you still standing. You laughed.

       "Sorry but, I'm afraid you can't kill me~" you chuckled. "And I'm also afraid that...its time for me to go all out as well!" Activating your eyes you darted at him. You must have caught him by surprise because he stood there in shock and confusion as
You conjured your katana and cut his arm off. You focused the blood to spread all over his body before you closed your hand into a fist. Causing it to restrict him and make him fall on his knees. "Any last words?" You seriously added glareing into his magneta eyes holding a Kunai to his throat.

        "That really fucking Hurt asshole You know how much of a fucking hastle I'm gonna fucking have stitching that back together with one FUCKING ARM!?" he scolded you. Your eyes widened causing your concentration to falter, releasing him from your trap. Quickly putting away your katana and standing up.

        "What do you mean? You can't stitch an arm back together and expect it to work!?" You attempted to try and confirm your suspicions.

        "Listen bitch, I can't die~ yay you cut off my fucking arm good on you! But when i stitch this shit together somehow your gonna pay bitch" he glared. 'I knew it!'

        "......Hidan?" You questioned. He looked at you.

        "Ya? What? Do I fucking know you or some shit?" You smiled.

        "Yes! I finally found you! Do you know how hard it was to find you!?" You yelled. FINALLY after 3 years of non stop searching You found him. "Jashin sent me, he said you'd train me! I'm immortal too." You nervously laughed. "Sorry about your arm...I can sew it back together if you want?" Turning away you crossed your arms.

         "No shit." He paused as if thinking it over. "Listen kid you can tag along with me but the moment you make me fall behind schedule your gone. Got it little bitch?" He said loud enough for you to hear. Uncrossing your arms you helped him stand up. He walked a bit before facing you. "Hey, grab my fucking arm will ya?" Before walking again. Grabbing his arm from off the ground you continued to follow him. The whole way he was complaining under his breath how he can't believe a kid cut his arm off and that it was total bull shit. You laughed under your breath a few times so you wouldn't trigger him. "We're here" he stated. Sitting down he tossed you some string attached to a needle. "Go for it, and try not to fuck it up."

          Gently placing the arm where you wanted it you went to work stitching it back on. He grimaced a bit complaining about how it hurt but you ignored it. "There all done." You patted his arm and stood up. He moved his arm around a bit and stood up also. "So.....Jashin sent you." he said examining your eyes that still hadn't turned back. "He must have gifted you that huh?" He sighed. "Gotta admit its not bad knowing your not the only immortal anymore."

        "The feelings mutual." You mumbled.

        "Then there's no fucking choice then." You looked at him with a questioning glance. He tossed you a pendant.

        "If Jashin sent you then I have no choice but to take you under my goddamn wing."