3 years later

It's been three years since you've Seen team 7 and the death of your adopted family. You are now fifteen and since you were twelve you've been training on your own, learning medical Justus,studying parts of the body, training your abilities as best you could before you run into the guy Jashin keeps telling you about.

You gave in shortly after you left the land of waves and made your first sacrifice to Jashin when some guy tried to rob you. Ever since that day you couldn't stop, earning you the title of an s-rank criminal.

Jumping from tree to tree you finally arrived to your destination. The village hidden in sand. You needed more supplies before you could go anywhere else. Pulling on your cloaks hood you walked into the village. Giving a silent greeting to the guard as he examined you.

"What's your buisness here traveler?" He questioned.

"I've come to get supplies then I'll be on my way." He nodded in approval before standing aside. You really weren't used to this dry atmosphere after being in the woods for so long.

"Hey you!" A voice called out to you. Turning around you saw a guy with purple stripes on his face accompanied by a girl with blond....blond...you didnt even know what those were, and another guy with red hair and dark circles around his eye but the most note worthy thing was the kazekage hat that sat upon his head. You bowed not wanting to seem rude.

"you dropped this." The guy with stripes on his face gave you a sheet of paper with everything you needed in this village. You nervously laughed taking the paper.

"Thank you." You tried to walk away just wanting to get in and get out of this place.

"wait, what's your name?" The kazekage said. You froze.

"It's y/n...."

"I knew it, my friend from the hidden leaf spoke of you once."

"Oh." You sighed in relief that he didnt know you as a criminal. Wait. friend from the hidden leaf? "......Is he still here?" Then it hit you. Fucking Naruto.

"As a matter of fact yes, would you like to see him?" He gave you a charming smile. No you didnt want to see that fruit cake right now you just wanted to get what you needed and leave.

"uh..no thanks tell him I said hey but I really need to go." Running was probably suspicious, but you darted away. Leaning against a wall of a building you sighed. "Fuck y/n just get your shit and leave." You scolded yourself. Walking into a nearby market you took down your hood, letting the slight breeze inside cool you down. After a moment to catch your breath you bought what you needed, food. Walking out with a small bag you bit into an apple you just bought. How this dry place got there hands on a apple? Probably got it from somewhere else.

"So gaara you really saw her!?" You heard a familiar voice questioned in excitement. Oh shit.

"I'm positive she said she was y/n." The kazekage said. Fuck no.

"Well let's go find her!" Said the hyperactive voice who you assumed to be Naruto suggested.

"She didnt sound like she wanted to see you..." He hesitated before looking up and seeing you. You paused. Apple still in your mouth. Seeing that gaara was looking at something Naruto turned around. Well he's matured ALOT.

"Y/n..?" He gasped as his face flushed a slight pink.

"Well, Fuck." running you had trouble finding where you came in from. Sliding your hood back on you continued to run. Someone else might not see you and think 'oh hey Naruto's friend' but instead. 'That's a criminal catch her!' You made it back into the open and proceeded in the direction back to the woods.

-+-+++-±-+-+-+-+back to the woods-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

you finally found a spot in the woods and started a fire. 'Finally a break...' You sat down relaxing infront of the fire. 'I hope he doesn't actually search for me' you grimaced. Thats the last thing you need and then he find out you're a criminal now.

'Thats right......I'm wanted' you sighed. 'If it pleases my lord its worth it.' You told yourself.

"She went this way! I swear its her!" You heard a faint womans voice in the distance. Shit someone saw you.

"We'll find her and take her down miss, thank you for your support in helping us catch her." Some irrelevant guy said. Putting out the fire you hid in the trees.

"Jashin please accept these sacrifices to you and help me defeat these mortals." You prayed. You heard footsteps get closer to your post in the tree.

"This fire was just put out....shes close be careful." The leader warned getting in stance. You laughed jumping out the tree. Wiping a tear from your eye you mocked.

"She's close be careful~ you should have known the moment you said you'd come find me you were already dead!" Opening the vile you turned the blood into a katana, running at one of his followers you sliced him in half doing a spin just to be extra. Your h/l h/c blew in the wind from the speed.

The other follower gasped. "she's fast!" He threw shuriken at you but you dodged them, a sadistic smile stretched across your face.

"What else would you expect from an s-rank criminal?" The leader stated calmly.

"Jashin will loovvveee you" you told the leader. "To bad I have to save you for last, forgive me~" Another follower jumped out the tree and restricted you. "Oh well you're a little handsy." you joked.

"Be quiet criminal we're taking you in." The guy restricting you said.

You sighed. "This is gonna hurt...." Jerking your arm up with the blade facing you and the guy behind you, you stabbed yourself in the chest going all the way through and stabbing the other guy.

"Tch, you'd kill yourself just to kill one of us?" He growled.

"I dont think they told you everything about me leader-sama~" slowly sliding the blade out of your body the guy behind you collapsed. "I dont think the bounty stated the most important fact....... I CAN'T die!" Back flipping you made a hand sign. "Fire style! scorching flames!" Blowing fire out of your mouth you cremated the guy that stood close to the leader.He screamed in terror as the fire devoured him. Each scream louder than the rest causing goosebumps to rise on your arms and legs from the sound. Taking the senbon out of your pouch you threw four at the leaders body each landing in vital nerves hindering his movement.

"What did you do!?" He said attempting to move.

"Don't, you can't move." You stepped over the body infront of you and walked to him. "Now the only reason I've kept you alive this long is to ask you a question got it?" He reluctantly nodded. "Good boy, now, where is Hidan?" You ask this everytime time in hopes of finding him.

"Hidan? Who's that?" You sighed. Maybe you should just not ask.

"Wrong answer." Piercing his heart with your blade he coughed up blood collapsed. "I've killed these men for you my lord, use them at your leisure." The bodies turned into blood and disappeared into the ground, never to be seen again.

"Nice fucking job but I'll fucking show you how to really worship our lord bitch."