The copy cat ninja

"Zabuza." You said. He wouldn't respond."ZABUZA!!" you yelled.

     "WHAT!" He jerked awake grabbing his sword looking around only seeing you. He gave a sigh setting his sword down beside him again. "What is it?"

     "Haku told me to wake you up to tell you we're going out for a bit." You exclaimed standing up.

     "For?"

     "Herbs."

     "Ah." He stood up. "Dont be to long we're on a time limit for this assassination." He said bluntly. You gave a curt nod and ran off to meet Haku.

     "Haku-" you stopped your sentence abruptly as you noticed him speaking to a blond boy in a orange suit. He was about your age. 'What does he want?' You thought hiding behind a tree,barely peeking out. "Oh, y/n-chan come over here, dont be frightened." Haku motioned you over to him. The blond boy eyed you curiously as you stood behind your guardian and peeked around him. The boy stood up with a brighter blush on his face. You pulled on Haku's kimono getting his attention.

     "We should get going before sensei gets worried." you stated. He nodded before waving good-bye to the boy. When you two got about a foot away he said.

     "And by the way I'm a boy" before turning and leaving. You turned around to see the amount of shock on the mystery boys face and couldn't help but let out a giggle. you waved goodbye before catching up to Haku and went on your way.

     "So who was that?" you questioned.

     "Just a boy I seen sleeping in the woods."

   #$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#timeskip$#$#$$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$

     "ugh when is he gonna be here?" You heaved a impatient sigh sitting next to zabuza and Haku in the tree.

     "He'll get here when he gets here" zabuza stated calmly. You three were currently waiting in a tree for the bridge builder to come through. They wanted you to come and see things so you could help them on their next contract. Then you could put all your training to use finally.

     An old guy appeared in your sight of vision along with The mystery boy from the woods and three other people. "Hey Zabuza, Haku, is that him?" You pointed at the old guy.

     "ya thats him good looking out y/n, thats why your staying in the trees with Haku." He ruffled your hair.

     "He's over there!" Blondie said throwing a kunai at the bush. "Oh....its only a mouse." He scratched the back of his head nervously.

     "Naruto!" The pinkette said punching him in the back of the head. 'Well that was mean' you thought. Naruto groaned in pain.

     "What was that for! someone is following us I mean it!"

     "is our cover blown?" You asked zabuza.

     "No not yet" he said grabbing his sword. "No wonder they failed..." He muttered to himself throwing the sword at the silver haired male. "You two stay here I'll handle this." He jumped out of the tree and landed on his sword on the other side.

     You turned towards Haku. "Zabuza is so cool!" You whisper yelled with excitement. "Do you think I'll be like him someday?"

     "Of course" Haku said, his voice still clear through the mask. "Are you curious of who they are?" He questioned. The sudden mist was really thick.

     "I guess so."

     "Well you already know naruto, he's the blond kid we met in the woods. But the silver haired man is the famous copy cat ninja from the hidden leaf. His left eye holds the sharingan" he pointed to his left eyehole.

     "What's a sharingan?" You looked at him expectingly.

     "The sharingan is a form of dojutsu that resides in the eyes, the holder can see any genjutsu,taijutsu, or ninjutsu and reflect the attack back. It can also analyze an opponents technique, and copy it to every detail. Its a very rare power." He explained

     "Can I get the sharingan?"

     "Only those from a certain clan in the hidden leaf can inherit it, and only those willing to take their eyes and replace them with theirs can get this power." You put both hands on your eyes.

     "No thank you!" You squeaked. Pulling a chuckle out of the male beside you. You looked down only to see that the famous copy cat ninja held a kunai against zabuzas throat from behind. You let out a silent gasp. Haku saw it too it would seem. He stared at the scene in silence. They exchanged words. Before he turned to water.you watched the fight with intense eyes. Zabuza had taught you some of the moves he was using during the fight. He trapped kakashi in a water prison. 'Nice!' You silently cheered. The black haired boy that you heard the girl call 'sasuke' jumped at him ultimately getting no where. Naruto stabbed his hand and charged at him also getting no where. "Zabuzas got this Haku!"

     "I wouldn't be so quick to suggest, zabuza is tuff but that kid is determined." He stated. The fight continued, more talking more fighting. The sasuke boy got his hands on a giant shuriken. The pinkette fawned over him. Things werent looking so good.

     "Should we go help him?"

     "Not yet."

     Catching the shuriken zabuza had a triumphant look in his eyes. And it only fed his ego when he jumped over the second one. But what no one was expecting was for the second one to be Blondie.

     "HUUHHH!?" you would have fell out the tree if Haku didnt catch you. "You can transform into objects!?" You were flabbergasted you didnt know that.

     "Shh. They'll find us if you're loud." He lifted you back onto the tree.

     "Haha sorry" you scratched the back of your head.

     "And to answer your question yes, I'll teach you when we get done with this mission."

     "Alright!" You smiled. Paying attention to the battle again you saw them preforming complex hand signs before summoning water dragons.

     "Y/n I think its almost time for me to jump in. Meet us at the hide out. It would seem kakashi has gotten the upper hand." You nodded.

     The water vortex washed zabuza up against the tree and Haku disappeared. You jumped to another tree as kakashi threw Kunai at his limbs. Before Haku hit a nerve on zabuza with his senbon making him seem dead. Haku is a good actor you'll have to ask him for lessons some time.

     Naruto yelled at Haku which turned on your protective little sister instincts.

     "How can I accept that! He's a ninja no bigger than me and he brought down zabuza with one move! Like it was nothing! What does that make us? We're just fumbling around! We dont know anything! How can I accept that!!" He yelled in anger.

     "well even if you dont accept it." Kakashi started. "it still happen Naruto." He placed a hand on his head to ruffle his hair. "In this world there are people younger than you, yet stronger than me." They gave him an annoyed look. But you for one took that lesson to heart. Haku picked up zabuza.

     "Your struggle is over for now,I must deal with the remains. There are many secrets in this body that must not get into the wrong hands. Please excuse me, farewell" and with that he disappeared. The blond boy punched the ground in rage.

     "As ninja we encounter things that are difficult, save your anger for the next enemy." He turned around. "We still have to escort the bridge builder to his bridge." He said with a carefree tone turning back before stopping and looking at the trees. You and him locked eyes before he passed out. You took off to the hide out with only one thing on your mind.

     'Did he see me!?'