terror

The giant seal held the beasts head to the ground. Sasuke and his snake were getting closer and closer. The wind blew through your dusty hair and the creatures wild eyes stared into your own. You ran a hand along its eyelid as it squinted a bit in suspicion. You couldn't help but feel bad for this thing, being used as an object of power. You gave a sad smile and moved on the find it master.

   You heard a mans scream in the distance and darted off towards  it. Sasuke had just made it to the head with Naruto right on his tail. You could hear rocks crunching and smoke rising on the battle field, but you could only hope there wouldn't be too many casualties. You saw obito on his knees and made a b line to him. Landing gracefully on your feet you kneeled in front of him and grasped his shoulders. His dead lingering eyes looked into your soul.

  "Tobi....what are you doing?" You asked softly. "What happened to you?" Your voice cracked. It slipped your mind that you never really knew Obito but rather a façade. You heard someone land behind you.

  "Sensei....." The words left Obitos lips like a soft whistle into never ending echo. You looked behind you as obito collapsed onto your upper body. Minato looked on at the both of you in mild sadness. Sasuke soon walked up to you both. A flicker of jealously flashed in his eyes as he approached. He looked away and at Minato.

  "All that's left to do is to seal the un-reborn Madara... And this war will be over." He said nonchalantly.

  A tiny spring of hope welled inside you before it was crushed by your former 'friend' muttering into your shoulder.

  "What makes you think the war is over.. My fellow traitor?" Everyone jumped at that Naruto came just in time as the tailed beast warped and twisted out of its seals. Naruto quickly grabbed and teleported you, Sasuke, and his father away as the ten tails contorted into a tiny ball in the sky.

  "What? What's happening!?" Minato questioned aloud as the ground continued to shake.

  "He shook off madaras manipulation and was weaving the signs to do this from the beginning!" Naruto explained. The ball cracked and shattered, leaving a figure in its mist. Its clay like body looked morbidly unnatural, but you could still tell it was Obito. You looked away with a grimace. He ripped a spare piece from his face as his Rinnegan eye pierced right through you.

   "That's the ten tails jinchuriki!" Naruto said in slight anger and amazement. The moment was disrupted by hashiramas deity gates crashing down on top of him. But just as quick as they downed him he broke them. Red hands came out of his body and effectively grabbed and tore down the barrier. Sasuke grabbed you once more as you stared on at the scene. You both made it to the top of Narutos frog as Obito attacked some of the kage. Bomb after bomb exploded around him yet he seemed unfazed. But something seemed wrong as his body grossly contorted. Everyone charged him but you stayed behind with the frog. Trying to think of a plan.

    Before their death Naruto and Sasuke got teleported back to you as Obito hit himself with his own attack.

   "He can't control himself." You muttered. Everyone nodded.

   "I'll go first you three follow with your strongest attacks." He ran ahead. But Obito transformed once more and outsmarted Minato. He came back with one arm and a black orb in the others place. Sasuke put his arm in front of you and Naruto as the orb glowed brighter as if about to explode. You closed your eye to shield from the light. Moments passed before you heard someone speak.

   "You can have this back." Then a muffled explosion. You opened your eyes and saw Tobirama in front of all of you.

   "Don't worry, I only teleported a clone." He said. You smiled, you didn't know him but he seemed cool As fuck. Tobirama discussed a plan as your mind wandered else where when it hit you. You jumped up before everyone initiated there attack and gripped Narutos shoulder. He blushed as you gave him an alerting look.