Assistance

"You want me to help you what!?" You jumped up as your book fell to the floor by the couch. You had the day off and decided to relax for once.... That was before deidara asked for your assistance.

     "I need you to help me take down Sasuke, I've learned where he is and tobi is useless...I don't need your help, but just in case I've underestimated him." He pleaded. You sighed. You weren't really prepared to have an encounter with Sasuke, hell! You didn't even want to have all those encounters with Naruto! You sighed none the less and agreed to accompany Deidara on his personal mission. Though you were the youngest in the Akatsuki, it would seem you were the most reliable.

      You threw your legs off the side of the couch and stood up. Picking up your Akatsuki cloak that you carelessly threw over the arm. Throwing it over your shoulder you called out to Deidara. "Are you coming or not?" To which he hastily followed you out the door.

     The destination grew near as the wind blew your cloak behind you. You werent ready to face him, you wanted to help the Akatsuki first, then start your plan of revenge. But the sooner the better huh? Deidara had sent you as an distraction so he could blow him up. You looked up and who stood before you was Sasuke Uchiha himself. He had grown to have looks that rivaled Itachi's though, the duck butt hair didn't help. The sharingan was activated in his eyes and a mark stood out on his neck. His whole aura was different, it was obvious that this Sasuke was much more serious than the last.

     "Y/n......that cloak..so you're.."

     "Akatsuki? Yes, I am." You stated with an emotionless voice. Which he replied with an emotionless stare. The silence went on, neither of you said anything. But you could sense something coming from Sasuke.....hesitance?

     "HA!" a yell from the sky brought your attention back to reality. You jumped back a bit to avoid the wave from the blast. Deidara landed beside you. "We did it! We brought down Sasuke!" He claimed.

     "I can still sense his chakra." You stated. He looked confused, but when the smoke cleared he could see you were right. Sasuke stood in the protection of a snake. He sent a piercing glare towards you and Deidara.

     "Huh?? Y/n, look at the way he's glaring at us!!" He smirked.

      "He looks pretty pissed." You stated crossing your arms. "Go for it Deidara, call if you need help." You said about to walk away.

     "No." Sasuke said. "Tell me where itachi is and I'll let you go." You halted.

     "Do you just expect us to tell you? We don't snitch in this organization." You turned back around. You glanced at Deidara who had his teeth clenched and fist squeezed. Looking back at him you stated. "We didn't come here to give you info." And with that sasuke bolted. Swinging is sword in yours and Deidara's direction. Deidara jumped into a tree, while you countered it with your own blade made of blood. You could feel you eyes change as Sasuke looked into them.

     "You've gotten fast Sasuke. But your speed will never rival mine." You coldly stated as you kicked his legs from under him. As he fell to the ground you shoved your knee into his neck, pinning him. "Don't misunderstand Uchiha, I would kill you if Deidara didn't want to." You blinked as your eyes went back. You stood up and backed away. "He's all yours." You said before a barrage of bombs fell around you. Sasuke jumped up and threw electric senbon at all the bombs. You avoided all the ones that were headed in your direction and jumped in the tree beside Deidara. Sasuke appeared behind him so he threw a bomb which exploded that tree.

     They both landed on opposite sides of the field. Deidara comminced to summon his C2 bombs and you decided to let him handle thing.

     "Sasuke uchiha huh? Isnt he one of the boys you wanted to kill when you joined the akatsuki?" the voice of Jashin rung in your head as you sat in the tree.