Heal

A creak sounded at the end of your bed as someone sat on it. You gently awoke but lacked the motivation to move. The person at the end of your bed sighed before placing a hand on your thigh and shook you.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes and yawned. You finally looked at the person and found your favorite Uchiha staring at you with hesitating eyes.

"I thought about it..." He said. You nodded now paying full attention to him. "I want you to heal me, y/n." Everything froze. The sound of rain was now prominent against the glass window. Frozen, you didn't expect him to actually say yes, you took notice the day before that he was very driven about his prior plans.

Exhaling a breath you didn't know you were holding. A wave of overwhelming relief flowed through you. The bed creaked more when you tackled him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He held his hands away from your body before wrapping them around your waist. "Thank you so much Itachi... For trusting me." You whispered, relief evident in the statement. You let go as he still held your waist. He held a tiny smile before letting go too.

Getting off the bed, and having Itachi follow you to the kitchen. You asked that he sat at the table as you opened the multiple drawers to find a syringe.

"They're in the top right drawer." He said knowing exactly what you were looking for. You nodded and opened that drawer. Pulling out the object then uncapped the needle. you stuck it in your arm. You instructed him to take off his coat which he obliged. Pulling out the needle and you examined the part that held your blood. You approved it and sat in front of him. You placed a warm hand on his ice cold skin, which he visibly eased into. He was very tense and noticeably flinched at the size of the needle.

"Itachi Uchiha is afraid of needles??" You laughed. He gave you a playful glare. "It's alright, relax." You said rubbing your hand on his arm. You stuck the needle into his arm as he unnoticeably flinched. You injected its contents into his body.

You took the needle out as he started to close his eyes. You panicked a bit thinking you did something wrong. But relaxed when you realized your blood was just doing it's thing and healing him. You put the plastic thing back on the needle before placing both hands onto his arm. He eyed you curiously as you focused, making your blood spread faster and mix with his. After you finished you stood up and clapped.

"Alright! Finished. Your going to be tired for the rest of the day but that's fine. It's natural." You promised thinking back to how kakuzu passed out after the process too.

"Y/n, I need you to meet Sasuke for me." He suddenly pleaded unwilling drifting off to sleep.

"What do you mean?" You asked at the unexpected request.

"I told Sasuke to meet me at..." He paused and grabbed a piece of parchment and a pen from the table and wrote it down. Handing it to you he laid his head on the table.

"He's there...I was going to fight him but now....I want you to go...please tell him..!" He then fainted. Soft snores resonated through his body. You slowly processed the information before pulling his chair out. lifting his arms over your shoulders you grabbed his legs and bounced him onto your back. He was...heavier than he looked. You had a vice like grip on his legs and his arms hung over your shoulders and face rested on your shoulder.

You stomped down the hall and kicked the bottom of his door in a knocking motion. Hoping kisame would open the door. Which he did. He looked down at the both of you since he was easily two heads taller than you. He questioned then scene before him and how you managed to get the taller Itachi and carry him none the less with your figure. He did the questioning in his head of course. In reality he just stepped to the side as you placed Itachi on his bed.