Tired

"Get the fuck off me." Hidan weakly moaned into the couch while laying on his stomach. One of his legs dangled off the side.

     "Just fucking deal with it I'll get off in a minute." You weakly responded laying on his back. The sun held no mercy today and the shade of the trees barely helped while you and Hidan were practicing your in sync attacks. The sweat was disgusting but neither of you had the energy to take a shower so Hidan laid on the nearest object. The couch. Not leaving any space for you to sit so you collapsed on his back, stopping Itachi from getting up from his spot on the recliner to offer it to you. Instead he sat back down and reopened his book. Kisame occupied the other recliner but was to wrapped up in the news paper to notice you and Hidan literally barge through the door. A moment of silence passed and you were on the brink of sleep before you were RUDELY PUSHED OFF AND ONTO THE FLOOR.

      "Get the fuck off I gotta go take a fucking shower." Hidan said with his energy fully restored getting off the couch and not so elegantly avoiding you, stepping on your hand.

      "Ow..." you mumbled still half asleep face planted into the floor drawing out a snort from Hidan as he left the room. The thud alerted a focused shark who looked at your body on the floor.

      "Are you ok?" He said with concern and got snores in return. He sighed placing his news paper on the stand and standing up making his way over to you. Itachi raised an eyebrow at a sentence in his book. Kisame picked you up and laid you on the couch about to take his leave before you grabbed the sleeve of his Akatsuki cloak. He raised a brow at your actions and turned to face you.

     "Zabuza......please don't go..." Your grip got tighter. He gasped at the name and shook your shoulder.

     "Hey, y/n wake up it's just a dream." He said reassuringly causing you to stir awake and let go of his sleeve.

      "Kisame?" Your voice cracked as you rubbed your eyes. He hummed. You sat up. "What's up?"

      "You said something about Zabuza in your sleep? Mind if I ask?" He questioned you as your eyes widened. He prodded further trying to coax a response out of you. "I used to know him when we were part of the seven swordsmen." He stated. You looked away.

      "Zabuza......he was like a father figure to me....along with my nii-san, They took me in when I was nine." You sighed at the memory.

       "How did you meet Hidan then? Where is Zabuza now?" He questioned genuinely curious. You gripped the fabric of your pants and Akatsuki cloak in your fist on your lap and narrowed your eyes.

        "He's dead" you growled angry tears pricked your eyes. "Him and nii-san.........the konoha ninjas killed them." You glowered. He gave a concerned look and placed a hand on your shoulder.

       "I understand." He gave your shoulder a squeeze while a certain Uchiha listened in. You nodded and stood up.

       "Thanks for being concerned but I guess since I'm up I should shower." You gave a weak smile and walked out of the room accidentally bumping shoulders with Konan who gave you small smile. You made your way to your room with your head down deep in thought. 'Kisame knew Zabuza? What a day' you solemnly thought. Hands in your pocket as you walked you didn't explore much in this place cause you didn't want to disturb anyone but you heard there was a garden, you might have to check that out. Walking into your shared room you took out a T-shirt and a pair of pajama shorts/sweats and walked into the restroom that was in your room. You started the long process of turning on the shower and hanging your cloak on the door while unchaining the Jashin necklace and chocker from your neck while stripping. The steam started to fog the mirror as you finally got in. The water was refreshing against your skin and your tense muscles loosened up under the water and you finally relaxed. The shower thoughts soon followed as you washed your hair. A bunch of thoughts passed by and before you knew it you were done. getting out of the shower you put on your clothes and walked out of restroom after placing a towel on the slippery ground. The feeling of the comforter against your now clean body soothed you as you drifted back into sleep.

     "Y/N? It's time to get up." A calm voice said, shaking your still sore body. You grabbed their hand and pulled them down on your bed and held them in a body lock as your rested your head on their shoulder. "Y/n!?" He gasped.

     "one more hour I'm still tired." You said barely audible. Then another person barged in your room.

     "Y/n, are you ok? We sent Kisame to come get you but- oh, I see, am I interrupting something?" konan questions with a gentle voice. You heaved a sigh releasing Kisame from your grasp you sat up and stretched while yawning.

      "Why does everyone want with me all of a sudden?" You slouched looking up for a answer.

      "Well we cooked and didn't want to eat until you joined us." She replied with a gentle smile.

      "Food?" You sat up straight, she nodded. "Well why didn't you say so!?" You slipped on your house shoes and made your way to the dining room straightening your hair out and wiping you face for any slobber that could have made its way out of your mouth. Winding your way through the halls you made it to the room with Kisame and konan close behind. "So? what's poppin?" You yawned again with a hand on your mouth sitting in the open seat between sasori and deidara.

        "Nothing except waiting for your lazy ass to get the fuck down here so we can eat." Hidan said earning a glare from pain. Everyone chatted and ate while you were still half asleep and playing mediator for sasori and deidara. Art is an explosion. Art is everlasting. ART IS- but before it could proceed you'd always chime in with something random to make them forget what they were talking about. Such as tomatoes are red. Dei your hair is great. Did you know dolphins do drugs? that caught Kisames attention.

         "Dolphins do drugs?" He questioned. You nodded.

         "They get high on puffer fish." You said nonchalantly.

         "Huh. Even dolphins got it better than me." He mumbled.

        "How do you even know this stuff y/n?" Deidara questioned genuinely curious. You shrugged your shoulders.

        "You learn some weird shit when you listen in to strangers on a daily basis."