4° Bite Your Tongue

Daddy grabbed me by my hair, throwing me on the ground. I screamed as the broken glass cut my face. I hadn't been given the chance to clean it. The moment I had gone to get the mop, daddy grabbed me. 

"Clean it up with your fucking tongue." Daddy growled, banging my head into the floor. 

I unwillingly began to lick up the spilled beer, cutting my tongue on glass. I was crying, and there was blood running down my face. It hurt so bad. 

Daddy's friends came over to me. One of them grabbed my hair, shoving my face into the broken glass. Daddy shoved me to the side, tearing my skirt off. I screamed. Daddy's punishments were always the worst.  

He ripped the plug out of me, shoving himself inside. "You stupid fucking slut! Fucking waste of mother fucking space! I should just fucking kill your worthless ass!"

He dragged his nails down my back, drawing blood. 

"Daddy! It hurts!" I screamed. "I'm s-s-so sorry!"

It hurts so much. Daddy never goes this hard. 

"I-It was an accident!" I sobbed.

He gripped my throat, squeezing as hard as he could. "You were a fucking accident."

He released me, pulling out. He stood up, gesturing for all of his friends to take their turns with me. 

Daddy seemed to leave the room, probably only going to get something to make my punishment worse. 

Was I really an accident? I didn't mean to be an accident. I want daddy to care about me. After all, he's my daddy.

One of his friends shoved himself inside of me, and another one came over to my mouth. He pulled my bloody head down onto his cock, fucking my throat at an painful speed. He held my head at his base, as he rapidly thrust into my mouth. There was a combination of spit and tears dripping down my face. 

I felt another cock pushing at my entrance, and another came up to my mouth. I don't think I'd be able to fit more than one in my mouth, but I'd try. He hooked his fingers in my mouth, pulling my mouth open more. It hurt, but I had to do it. My holes were meant to be used and filled.

I felt the second cock fill my hole next to the other one, as my mouth was filled up at the same time. I had four cocks inside of me, and there was still 1 more to be taken care of. Daddy would want me to take care of his friends...right? The other one was behind my, poking at my entrance beside the other two. The plug had made it possible for me to take 2, but 3 seemed unreasonable. Another one wouldn't fit inside my hole. 

Just then, daddy came back. He pushed them away from me, pulling me up by my hair. 

"I'm sorry for this, but I am throwing a party this weekend, so you should come to that. This little piece of shit slave won't be there. I'll make sure of that."

"It's cool. Make sure it suffers though." One said, and the others agreed. 

"Oh he will."

I swallowed hard, closing my eyes. 

"Alright. I'll see you guys at work tomorrow."

They left, and daddy brought me down into the basement. He covered my eyes as he led me to whatever it was that he has waiting for me.

I whimpered when I was forced to my knees. A few seconds later, a blindfold replaced his hand.

"D-daddy.....I'm so sorry I fucked up your night. I didn't mean to. Please don't punish me. I love you. I don't want to get hurt. I know I deserve it but please daddy. I'll be a good slut. I'll do everything you say, just please don't hurt me daddy. I'll do anything."