11° Sweet

Me and sir were sitting around, watching movies. He hasn't really said much to me since this morning. I think he still felt terrible. He shouldn't. I liked it  I didn't mind it.

His phone started to ring, so he grabbed it. He walked into the kitchen before answering it.

I wonder who it was. Oh well. I'd probably find out soon.

I turned my attention back to the tv. It was some movie about lions and it was cute.

Sir came back into the room.

"Remember Rick?" He asked.

I nodded. I remembered him.

"Well, we're gonna go over his house for dinner. Sound okay?"

"Okay." I said. "I has wear clothes?"

"Yes." He laughed. "You have to wear clothes."

He picked me up and brought me to his bedroom. He put me on the bed, and grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt for me.

He came over and helped me pull the shirt and pants on. I smiled, bouncing a bit.

"Would you like me to put some  makeup on you?" He asked.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

He laughed, grabbing his makeup bag.

I closed my eyes, and let him do what he had to do.

When he finished, he tapped my cheek, telling me to open my eyes. I did as he told me, looking into the mirror.

I clapped my hands. I look pretty! He had put some nice, black eyeshadow around my eyes, and he filled in my eyebrows. Sir had put a pale foundation on me, covered it with a powder that looked almost the same.

"I like!" I told him.

"Good." He said, leaving to get himself dressed.

I sat on the bed, bouncing around again.

Sir came out a few minutes later, wearing something similar to what I was. He played with my hair, sitting by me.

"Rick told me that his boyfriend was gonna be over. Are you going to be okay to meet him?"

I nodded. "I think so..."

"Okay. Come on." He said. "Just tell me if something bothers you."

"Okay."

~~~~~~

Sir knocked on the door, and it was opened by a girlish looking boy...or was it a boyish looking girl?

Well, sir said it was Rick's boyfriend...so, I think it's a girlish looking boy.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't see sir go in.

"Come on, kitten." He said.

I followed him inside, sticking close to him.

Rick came to where we were, he smiled at me. "Well, you're looking better!"

I smiled, hugging sir's arm. I nodded.

The girlish boy came over to me. "Come on, let's let the boy's talk. We'll get them some drinks."

I looked at sir to see if it was okay. He smiled, nodding at me. "Go ahead, kitten. You're fine."

I followed him into the kitchen. He gave me his hand.

"Devin." He said.

"Kitten." I told him.

He gave me a confused look.