28° Kitty Cat

Chris POV

Sir was in the other room, talking to Rick. I didn't mean to be bad.

Devin ran his fingers through my hair. "You feel better?"

I nodded.

I had a fun night. Rick and Devin watched a movie with me, and then they cuddled with me, and then they let me sleep between them in their bed. Then this morning, Devin made something called waffles for breakfast. They were really good!

Sir came into the kitchen, and walked over to me. He picked me up and held me close.

"I'm so sorry, kitten. I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't mean it." He said into my hair.

"It's okay." I mumbled. "I still loves you."

He hugged me tighter. "Let's go home."

"Otay." I said. I looked over sir's shoulder to Devin and Rick. "Bye bye."

They both waved, smiling.

Sir carried me out to the car. He'd already put Bubbles inside earlier and now he was going to take me home.

"Did you eat yet?" He asked.

"Mhm."

"I really am sorry, kitten."

"Meow."

"What?" He asked.

"Meow."

"Why meow?"

"B'cause I'm yous kitten." I told him.

"You are my kitten."

"I wanna be a real kitten!"

"What do you mean?"

"Like wif ears and a tails and a collar." I explained.

"Oh you mean that. I can take you now and get you ears, a tail, and a collar. There's a shop on the way home."

I gasped. "Really?"

"Yep."

I nodded, bouncing around. "Please! Please! Please!"

He laughed. Sir pulled into a shop. I put Bubbles on the seat, telling him to stay.

Sir brought me into the store, bringing me to the counter.

"Hey Nikki." Sir said.

"Mike! It's been a while." He said.

"It has." He said. "I need a collar fitted for this little guy."

I gave the man, Nikki, a shy smile.

"Sure thing. Just pick out the one you like and I'll get started on it." He said, pulling out a box full of collars.

There was a pretty blue one, but I don't really like blue. Same with purple. Then I saw this really pretty dark red and black one.

"Sir! Sir! That one!"