35° Never Again

Ricky got me something called a smoothie before heading over to the place we were at before. I liked this smoothie. Ricky says it banana and kiwi flavored. It's yummy.

"So, Mike tells me that you'll be starting home-schooling soon?"

"Mhm! Mikey saids he was gon' teach me all the stuff I don't know." I told him.

"That's good. I'm happy for you, Chris. You deserve to be able to learn."

"I does?"

"Of course you do!"

I smiled, reaching over and hugging him.

"Ricky?"

"Mmm?"

"Am I gonna be okay tonight?"

"Of course you are. All you have to do is answer the questions and then we can go home."

"Okay. I hopes you right..."

"Don't worry. I've been through this many times. I've seen it enough times to know what happens."

"Okay." I mumbled, drinking my smoothie.

~~~~~

He helped me inside the building, bringing me to a room. There was a table in the center with a chair, and in front of it was a video camera. There were a few people around the table, all watching me.

I played with my hands, watching as a man came in front of me.

"Hello, Chris." He said.

"Hi?"

"So, Mr. Olson tells me that you understand what's going to happen tonight."

I nodded. "I-I understand."

"Good." He stated. He did something with his hands, and the camera in front of me turned on.

He placed a picture of daddy in front of me. "That's your father, correct?"

I nodded.

"And has your father hurt you in any way?"

I nodded. "Yes. Daddy hurt me a lot."

"Okay. Now I know this is hard for you to answer, but please tell us how he hurt you."

I took a deep breath. "U-um, he would hit me a lot, a-and lock me in cages. Sometimes, he would let h-his friends take tu-rns w-with m-m-me, and-"

"Alright. Relax. Take a moment to compose yourself before you continue."

I nodded, taking a few small breaths. I wiped my tears away. "Daddy liked t-to yell at me and call me names too..."

"Okay. Now, what kind of things did him and his friends do?"

"He would let his friends touch me and hurt me, just like he did."

"And what kind of names did he call you?"

"He c-called me stupid, a-and whore, and slut, and a whole bunch of o-other mean things."

"I'm sorry to ask you to do this, but if you can, can you show any scars or permanent marks that he left on you?"

I bit my lip, nodding. I know I had a lot of whip scars on my back. And there were a few on my wrists from cuffs and ropes. I pointed out the ones on my wrists, then I turned around and lifted up my dress. My back was covered in thin, raised lines. I turned back around, my dress still up. There were a lot of burn scars on my belly.

I dropped my dress, looking at the floor. "That's all of them, I think."

"Okay. Thank you." The man said. "Earlier today, we spoke with Mr. Olson about your mental state when he found you. He said that you were very timid and scared. He said that you were afraid to leave the cage you were in, saying that you would be punished. Did your father punish you?"

I nodded. "He always punished me. He never liked to stop. He always got so mad at me."

"And were you in the cage because he was punishing you?"

I nodded.

"Do you remember what you did that made his angry?"

"I dropped a bottle of beer on the floor and it broke. He was real mad at me."

"Okay, Chris. Thank you. I'm done. I have no further questions."

I looked at him. "Can I go home now?"

He nodded. "Yes. We're done here."

I nodded and stood up. Ricky walked me outside, gently running my back.

"It's cold."

"Shit. We left your jacket inside. Stay right here."

I nodded, sitting on the steps. Ricky ran back inside.

I chewed on my fingernails. I don't like talking about daddy. He's a meanie.

All of a sudden, I felt hand in my hair. "Shh...."

A hand was placed over my mouth as I was pulled to my feet. I whimpered. What was going on? Who was that? Was it Ricky?

"Just walk. Be quiet."

I did what the man said, beginning to cry as the man walked me to a car. He opened the trunk, placing something different over my mouth. My body went limp and I collapsed against the man.

The man tied my hands behind my back, lifting me up and dropping me into the trunk. I whimpered quietly as he tied my feet together too. My eyes felt heavy and I couldn't keep them open. I let them slip shut, darkness taking me.

-------

O-O who do you think took Chris?

Sorry I haven't updated this. I've been busy working on a new story. If you wanna check it out, it's called Crypt but yeah whatever.

I actually hate the holidays oops.

~xxRy