12° Bound

Sir carried me into the house, and brought me to the bedroom, setting me on the bed.

He grabbed pajamas for me, but I pushed them away.

"Y-you should just get rid of me." I mumbled.

He looked at me, walking over. He knelt down in front of me, placing his hands in my knees.

"Why would I get rid of you?"

"B'cause I'm bad and I telled you what to do."

"You're not bad. Not at all." He told me, kissing my knees.

"I tell you what to do. I can't do that. It make me bad, and I need to get punished." I whispered. "Just get rid of me...throw me 'way. Bye bye."

"Kitten, I'm not getting rid of you. You're staying right here, with me."

I shook my head. "No. I go bye bye."

"Chris, honey, you're not leaving me. You're not going bye bye."

He kissed my cheek.

"I go 'way. I bad. You no like me." I said. "Send me to daddy. Daddy makes it better. He punish me."

"Chris, no. Stop it, kitten."

"No!" I cried.

He reached up, wiping my tears away.

"You don't want me! Nobody does!"

"Of course I want you."

"Nuh uh. No one does. Not even you."

He sighed, putting his head in his hands.

I closed my eyes and silently began to cry. I just wanted to go home to daddy. I deserve to be punished for this.

"Look at me." He said.

I did as I was told.

"You're perfect. There is nothing wrong with you. There's nothing to not want. You're not bad, you didn't do anything wrong. I care about you, and I will never get rid of you." He told me.

"Please...j-just punish me..." I whimpered. "I n-need it."

"I can't punish you."

"Please!"

"No, kitten. I'm sorry."

"B-but please...it'll make m-me feel better."

"I don't want to hurt you, kitten. I can't."

"Please!"

"Is this all because you asked me not to drink?"

I shrugged.

"I'm not mad at you."

I fell back onto the bed, crying into the blanket.

"Fine."

I picked my head up. "W-what?"

"If that's what you want, then I'll do it." He whispered. "I want you happy."

My eyes lit up. "Really?!"

He gave a sad nod.

"How do you want me to do it?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Hurt me...please..."

He sighed. "You aren't gonna let this be easy, are you?"

"I'm sorry...."

"There's nothing to be sorry for...just lay down. I-I'll be right back."

I nodded, and he left the room. I didn't know where he went, but I'm sure he'd be back in a few.

I hope he's not mad at me. I just need it. I need a punishment. I miss it. It's scary without it.

Sir came back in the room. He came over by me, taking my chin into his hands.

"I'm going to do this, only because you want it. But if at any point you decide you don't want it, you tell me. I don't care if we've just started, I don't care if I'm on the edge of cumming. I want you to tell me if you don't want it."

I nodded. "I-I will."

He closed his eyes for a moment before reopening them. "I'm going to tie you up, okay?"

I nodded.

"I don't really want to hurt you, but I'll do what I can..." He told me.

"P-please spank me, sir." I whispered.

"I-I...fine...maybe...I-I don't know."

I nodded.

Sir took a pair of handcuffs out of the drawer. He pulled my hands above my head, cuffing them there.

"S-sir....I'm s-sorry. Um, you d-don't have to do it. I-I know you don't want to."

"Shh...I told you I'll do what I can and I will." He said. "If this is what makes you happy, I'll do it. I don't care if I can get in trouble....not anymore. You matter more than that."

I nodded. He kissed me gently.

"Th-thank you, s-sir."

He stopped, giving me a pained look. "I-I can't. I'm sorry, kitten. I-I can't hurt you."

He undid the cuffs and left the room. I was gonna follow him, but he was probably mad now.

I laid in the bed, pulling the blanket around me. I didn't mean to make him mad. I just needed it. I feel scared without punishments and rules and daddy.

Was he gonna come back?

~~~~~

I woked up and sir wasn't back. Why didn't he come back? Was he that mad at me?

I walked out of the bedroom, going to look for him.

It was still dark out, so maybe I'd just fallen asleep for a little bit.

I found him on the couch. He was asleep, and the tv was on.

I shook sir.

"Wakey." I whimpered. "Want you..."

He groaned, looking up at me.

"What?" He spoke, sleep in his voice.

"I wants you."

He shook his head. "Go back to bed."

"No." I said, my voice cracking.

"Please...?" I asked. "I'm sorry o got you mad. Please just come back."

"I'm not mad at you. I never was. Now, come on, let's get you back to bed." He said.

------

So, yeah...
I kinda want to enter this story in that Motionless in White fanfiction awards or whatever that is, but idk what category. And I think it's kinda too fucked up. Comment what you think.