29° Coming Undone

We walked into the house and I immediately ran for the bedroom. Sir tried to follow me but I stopped him.

"No no. You come when's I ready." I said, closing the door.

I placed the bag down and pulled the fluffy tail out and the ears. I put the ears on my head, making sure they looked right.

I adjusted my collar, grabbing the tail. I stuck the end of it in my mouth while I fixed my hair.

I'm surprised sir got me one with a plug. He usually doesn't like playing with me.

I pulled it out of my mouth. It was so soft! I leaned over, pushing the tail into my body. I let out a soft whimper, biting my lip. It made me happy.

I looked in the mirror, enjoying the way I looked. I looked cute! I like being cute!

I pulled on the pair of underwear that I was wearing the other day. It was the pair that sir got for me when he got my dress.

I bit my lip, wandering out to where sir sat, on the couch.

He had his eyes closed, and didn't seem to hear me come in. I climbed on top of him, causing him to stir.

"You look pretty, kitten." He told me.

I bit my lip. "Thanks you, sir."

He pulled me down, kissing me gently.

"Please call me by my name, kitten. At least for tonight." He said.

"O-okay." I mumbled.

I don't really like calling people by their names, but I could do it.

"There's something I gotta tell you. I know this isn't the best time for it, but I was hoping I'd be able to help you relax afterwards." He told me. "The trial is in 2 days. It starts the day after tomorrow."

I frowned. The trial? That means I have to see daddy. I don't want to see daddy. He's mean.

Sir wiped the tears away from my eyes. "It's okay. You'll be okay. And guess what else?"

I tilted my head to the side.

"You get your cast off in three days."

"Reawy? So I'll be pretty again?" I asked.

"Yes. And you'll always be pretty, no matter what."

I smiled, nuzzling his neck. He was so nice.

He slid his hands down my back, kissing the top of my head. "So, for the rest of today and tomorrow, I'll do whatever you want, pumpkin."

"Anything?"

"Anything." He said.

I giggled, biting my lip. "Pway wif me."

"That's the plan."

He ran his hands up and down my sides, gripping my ass.

"My pretty little kitty."

I nodded into his neck, nipping at the skin. "I is pwetty kitty."

"Very pretty."

"Can we go in da bedwoom?"

"Sure." He said, picking me up.

"I walk." I told him.

He set me down, and I ran ahead of him. I love playing with sir. I dropped to my knees in front of the bed, sticking my tongue out and looking up at sir as he walked in.

He stopped in front of me, staring down at me with a smirk. "What do you want?"

I made a noise, still keeping my tongue out.

"I don't understand!" He mocked, taking a step closer.

I frowned. "May I please suck your cock sir?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." He said. He unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down.

I stuck my tongue back out, looking up at him with wide eyes eyes.

He pulled himself out, lightly hitting my tongue. I liked this.

I licked up his shaft, making sure to look up at him while I did it. I kissed along the sides, wrapping my hand around the base. I reached up with my other hand, massaging his balls as I took his tip into my mouth.

I ran my tongue around the edges, dipping my tongue in the slit.

He threw his head back, a multitude of small moans escaping his lips. I think I'm doing good!

I closed my eyes, taking him all the way into my mouth. I gagged, his huge cock filling my throat.

I bobbed my head up and down, swallowing as much as I could. He was so big. He felt so good inside my mouth!

He placed a hand on the back of my head. He wasn't forcing me to do anything, just playing with my hair.

He looked down, pulling me off.

"Get on the bed, kitten." He rasped.

I did as I was told, laying on my back on the bed. He gently kissed me, nipping at the skin on my belly.

Using his teeth, he pulled my underwear down. I bit my lip, tangling my fingers in his hair. He stared up at me, a predatory glint in his eyes.

He gently spread my legs, nuzzling my inner thigh.

"Such a cute kitty..." He mused.

"I good kitty." I mumbled.

"Mhm. So good." He spoke.

-------

Sorry this is so short and shitty, but I've been really depressed lately and school started and ugh.

Buckle your seatbelts. Here comes the emotions.

~xxRy