39° Disasterpiece

I just sat there, not knowing what to do. I could see the man asleep on the couch across the room. I was careful not to move around and wake him up, because I didn't want him mad at me. I chewed on my lip. I wanted to go home to Mikey. I missed him. And Bubbles too. I don't know what he wants from me, and I'm scared.

I shifted a little, making sure to be as careful as I possibly could. I pulled my knees up to my chest, hugging them. I hid my face, crying quietly. I don't like this.

~~~~~

Some time passed before I heard the man begin to wake up. I watched him stand up and walk to a different part of the cabin, out of my sight. It was a few more moments before he came back into view, walking towards me.

I looked up at him with fearful eyes as he came closer and closer to me. He held his hand behind his back, keeping something from my line of sight. I swallowed hard and moved back against the wall.

He leaned down, taking my chin roughly in his hands. I shook slightly, whimpering. He's so scary.

"You gonna behave?" He asked.

I nodded.

He released my chin and unlocked the chains on my hands. I didn't move though. I was scared he'd get mad at me.

He backed away, looking down at me. "Go."

What? Go where? I tilted my head to the side.

"Go do something, dumbass. Just don't leave the house."

"O-okay." I mumbled, crawling towards the window. I wanted to look outside. I could feel his eyes on me.

I heard his footsteps come up behind me. He rested his hand on my head, messing with my hair. I froze. What was he doing?

"I'd always wanted you, but I never actually thought I'd get you."

"W-What do you mean?" I asked, not moving at all.

"I'm surprised you don't recognize me. I was at your father's house quite often." He said.

"O-oh..." I muttered. "I never looked at people's faces. I didn't like to."

"Mmm."

I felt his hand leave my head and I heard his footsteps walking away. I relaxed a little, staring at the rain pouring down outside.

"Come here." I heard him say.

I crawled across the floor to where he sat on the couch. He sat there with his legs spread, and his head back, eyes closed.

Oh.

That's what he wants.

I bit my lip, moving in between his legs. As I came closer, he put his hand on my head, making me look at him. "What are you doing?"

"I thought you w-wanted me to-"

"No, that's not what I want." He cut me off.

I nodded and sat down, looking up at him. He sighed, patting his knee. "Up."

I slowly stood, allowing him to pull me onto his lap. I whimpered quietly as he ran his hands over my bare sides. I shuddered a little, closing my eyes. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable with my body as his hands moved over me, touching and squeezing everything he could. I wanted to cry. I don't like any of this.

"Mine." He spoke, tightening his grip on my hips.

I took a few breaths, trying to calm myself. I want Mikey. I wish he would come for me and take me home. I want him to hold me and kiss me.