23° No More Tears

I sat under the basement stairs, hiding from daddy. He was in a bad mood and he was gonna hurt me. I didn't do anything wrong! I didn't want to get punished again.

I heard his heavy footsteps on the stairs. I whimpered, covering my mouth. I hid in between boxes, trying to keep as quiet as possible.

"You know it won't be as bad if you just come out."

No. I wouldn't fall for that again. Every time he says that, I just get it worse for hiding. Maybe if he can't find me, he'll leave and calm down.

"Come on, whore. Don't make this harder than it needs to be." He growled. "Get out, now!"

I stayed where I was. I didn't want to get hurt. Everything already hurt. He already hurt me. I was scared.

"You have to the count of 3 to get out. You know what I'll do to you, if I have to come and find you myself."

I bit my lip. I didn't want to get hurt.

"1..."

I couldn't. He's gonna hurt me.

"...2..." He growled."Don't make me get to 3..."

I closed my eyes. I didn't want to get out. He was gonna hurt me again.

"...3..."

I heard him let out an annoyed growl. I whimpered. He's going to kill me.

I carefully moved a box in front of me so he couldn't find me. I covered my head, trying to make my body as small as possible.

I heard his footsteps around me. I was gonna die. Oh god.

Suddenly, the box was kicked out of the way, and I screamed. He grabbed me by my hair, pulling me out from under the stairs.

He didn't say anything to me, he just dragged me over to a table. He bent my over it, slapping my ass.

I tried to stay quiet, but I couldn't stop crying.

I heard the sound of him taking his belt off, causing me to shake harder.

"Daddy please..." I whimpered. "I love you. Please, daddy, please don't punish me."

"Shut up. Nobody loves you, and nobody ever will. You're unlovable."

"I know." I closed my eyes. He struck me with his belt, and I struggled to keep quiet.