40° Absolute

We arrived at the hospital, the man pulling me out of the car. I wonder what we have to do here.

I had a hard time keeping up with him as he dragged me to the entrance and inside. He walked up to the desk, keeping a firm grip on my wrist. "Hi, I'm here to see Richard Olson."

"Are you a friend or family member?" The woman asked.

"Yes." He said. "Ricky's my cousin."

She nodded. "Mr. Olson was just moved to room 348."

He smiled and nodded, dragging me towards the elevator. The man pushed the button, pulling me in once it opened.

Oh my god. It took me a minute to see. He's gonna hurt Ricky.

I tried to pull away from him but he slapped me. I cried out, almost falling. The elevator door opened and he pulled me out into the hallway.

I whimpered a little as he brought me to a room. I watched him look inside and I looked too.

I could see Dev asleep in a chair, Ricky in the bed beside him. I let out a small breath. I was so happy to see them. But where's Mikey?

Just then, I heard a voice down the hall. It was Mikey's. He was talking to someone.

"Okay. Thank you, officer." I heard him say.

I looked back at the man. He wasn't paying attention to me and had dropped my hand. He was slowly moving into the room. What was he doing?

I took a step back. He didn't notice. I took a deep breath and turned around, running in the direction I heard Mikey's voice. I looked all around for him.

I saw him, sitting on a chair in the hall. He was on his phone, looking at something.

"Mikey!" I called.

His head shot up. He stood up quick, looking at me.

I ran at him, hugging him tightly. I was so happy to see him.

But the man. He was going to hurt Ricky.

"Where have you been, baby?" He asked, brushing my hair out of my face.

I shook my head. "I'll tell you later but there's a man and I think he's gonna hurt Ricky."

He released me and quickly went towards Ricky's room.

He walked inside, I stayed close behind him.

The man was standing over Ricky, something in his hand. Dev still asleep next to him. I stayed back, watching Mikey.

"Step away from him. Now."

The man turned around, staring at us. He looked at me. "You little bitch-"

He was cut off as Mikey punched him. He fell down, hitting his head on the floor. Mikey pressed the button by Ricky's bed. It made a loud beep and a nurse lady ran in a few moments later.

"Ma'am, this man was in here and I don't know who he is." Mikey said.

"Oh! Um, I'll contact security." She spoke.

She left the room. I looked over at Dev. He was still asleep. He must be super tired.

A pair of arms wrapped around me. I jumped, realizing after a moment that it was Mikey. He led me into the hall.

"I've been so worried about you." He said. "Where were you? With him?"

I nodded. "When we were leaving that place, Ricky went to go get my jacket from inside and that guy took me when I was alone."

"Did he hurt you?"

"A little." I told him.

"But you're okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

He hugged me, kissing the top of my head. "Nobody knew where you went. I was scared."

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's not your fault."

"Yes it is. I should have been more careful." I mumbled.

He shook his head, kissing me softly. "I'm
just happy that you're safe."

—————-
sorry this is mad short. i've had writers block

also, just sayin, if you out here talking shit about people who are dead, i hope you fucking burn in hell. you're a piece of shit. especially when you act like you knew the person so well when you didn't. don't tell me that someone you've never spoken to and don't know shit about is a piece of shit and is an awful person and they deserved to die bc he fucking didn't.

kill me.

~xxRy