7° Kitten

Daddy kicked me in the head, shoving me down the stairs.

I whimpered quietly, unable to move. He grabbed me but my hair, dragging me up.

"I-I want mommy!" I cried.

Daddy froze. He growled, slamming my head into the stairs. I screamed. He threw me down on the stairs, wrapping a hand around my throat.

He grabbed my butt, spreading it open. I started to cry harder as daddy pushed his thing into me. Daddy was mad. He only does this to punish me. It hurts so bad. It was so big. Daddy made me hurt.

My butt hurt so bad. I was screaming. "Daddy! Sto-op!"

"Shut the fuck up, whore. I don't give a fuck. You're stupid. I ever, ever, hear you ask for her again, I'll fucking destroy you."

I sobbed, my small body shaking from the pain. Daddy was hurting me. He wasn't going to stop until he put his white stuff in me. He might even make me use my mouth on him after he puts it in me.

I clawed at his arm. I need him to stop. It hurt so bad.

I ran around the kitchen, trying to make breakfast so I didn't get punished. Sir was still asleep, and I don't know when he gets up.

I'd taken the t-shirt off, not liking the way it felt on my body. I was naked again.

It felt weird, not having something in me. It wasn't a good weird either. It was the bad weird.

I'd finished cooking for sir, so now I was searching for something to put in me, that he wouldn't notice.

I found a thing in the drawer that said 'C Battery'. What's a C Battery? It was big and round though. I bent down, pushing the object into my hole. I immediately felt better.

I heard sir's footsteps. I sat on the ground, folding my hands in my lap. 

"What are you up to?" He asked.

"I maked breakfast."

"Oh?" He said. "Thank you, kitten."

He kissed my forehead. I giggled.

"Sir? C-c-can I sit i-in your l-lap...?" I asked, getting quieter towards the end.

"Of course." He said, opening his arms. I nuzzled his neck. "How come you took your clothes off?"

"I don't like clotheses."

"Okay, but you're going to have to wear clothes to the doctor."

I nodded, moving around slightly.

Sir touched my ass. "What's in you, kitten?"

"....nothing...." I mumbled.

"Mhm."

He lifted me up, pulling out C Battery.

"Why a battery?"

"B'cause it was the biggest I could find."

He sighed. "If you really want something in you, then I'll give you something..."

"Yay!"

"Just wait until after breakfast."

I nodded. Sir took a bite.

"You're good at cooking." He told me.

I smiled.

He held the fork up to me. I shook my head, pushing him away. I ate last night.

Sir finished quickly, bringing me to his room. He sat me on the bed again, going to his closet. He pulled out a box, searching through it.

He seemed to find what he was looking for, coming up to me. I tilted my head to the side. He showed me a plug.

I smiled, clapping my hands.

He frowned. "Lay down."

Sir seemed sad. "No. I do."

I took it from him. Sir turned away. I pushed it into me, sighing at the feeling. It felt nice.

I went over and hugged sir. He jumped, rubbing his eyes. Was sir crying? Why was sir crying? I looked at him, nuzzling his belly.

"What wrong, sir?"

"Nothing, kitten. Nothing at all."

"But yous was cryin'"

"It's alright. I'm fine, kitten."

"Okay."

"Come on. Let's give you a bath."

A bath? I get a bath?

"I gets bath?" I asked, eyes wide.

"Yeah...of course you do." He spoke. "Why wouldn't you?"

I just shrugged.

He carried me into the bathroom, putting me down. He started the water, standing up. He stared at the ceiling, taking deep breathes. I wanted to go hug him, but I didn't want to get yelled at for moving.

He put his head down, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Sir...?" I asked quietly.

"Mmm?"

"Is you sure yous okay?" I asked.

"Yes, love. I'm fine. Just get in the water."

I nodded, stepping into the water. I sat down, playing with it a little. He sat down in front of me, holding a wash cloth.

He began to wash me, and I kinda just zoned out. He was a nice sir. He made me feel good.

Sir wet my hair, rubbing my head with soap.

He rinsed it and pulled me out of the water. I hugged him. He laughed, and I saw that I'd gotten him all wet.

Sir dried me off, bringing me back to his room. He put me on his bed, searching through the closet for something.

I shifted around a little, making the plug move inside me. Sir handed me a shirt and a pair of jeans.

I'm not allowed to wear clothes like that. If the clothes don't show most of my body, I can't wear them.

I frowned. Sir crouched down in front of me, placing his hands on my knees.

"What's wrong?" He asked, kissing my knee.

"I'm not allowed to wear clothes like this."

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because it doesn't show enough of my skin."

"You don't need to show your skin." He told me. "It's cold out anyway."

"No."

"It's okay. You're gonna be fine. As soon as we get home from the doctors, you can take your clothes back off."

"Okay." I mumbled. 

He smiled at me, turning on the tv. "Watch TV while I het ready."

I nodded. "Okay, sir."

------

Short chapter. I'm so tired omg. We ran out of half & half and milk in my house and all we have is soymilk, so I have coffee w soymilk in it and it's surprisingly good lmao. And I don't want to go to worrrkkkkk

~Syn