37° End of Days

Chris's POV

I don't know how long I'd been asleep, but when I woke up, I was still in the car. I tried to struggle against the ropes that bound me, but it didn't do much. I can't even see. I bit my lip, letting out loud scream. Maybe someone was around. I remember what a moving car feels like and it doesn't feel like it's moving.

I heard someone hit the outside of the car when I screamed. I gasped and bit my lip. We're they going to help me? Or is the person going to hurt me? 

I closed my eyes when the car opened. I was scared. I was lifted out of the car by my hair, causing me to whimper.

I opened my eyes slightly as I was dragged across the cold, hard ground. I heard a door open, and I was pulled inside. I kept my head down, scared of what would happen if I did anything. I didn't even look at him.

I shifted a little, still unable to move. My hands were still behind my back and my feet were together.

I felt a hand in my hair, gently playing with it. What was happening? Suddenly, I was thrown to the side. I groaned, panting. Why was he doing this? I don't even know him. I just want to go home to Mikey...

He forced me to look at him. He looked familiar but I didn't know why. He spit in my face, giving me a mean smile.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that." He said, grasping my throat.

I gasped as his hand tightened. I couldn't breathe. Why is he hurting me? I didn't do anything wrong...

He released me, pushing me to the floor. I gasped for air, tears falling down onto the floor. Where was Mikey? Why wasn't he helping me? I'm scared.

He dragged me towards the corner. It looked like I was in an old cabin. It was small.

He pushed me down, ordering me to stay there. I have to be a good boy. I don't want to get hurt. I don't even understand what's going on. The man walked away, leaving me there. 

I wanted to hug my knees, but my hands were tied behind my back, so I couldn't. Doing that always made me feel better. It's not nice. I don't like it here and I want to go home.

I heard his footsteps coming closer and I squeaked, hiding my face as best I could. He was so mean. He held a knife in his hands. I started to cry as he came closer and grabbed me. Using the knife, he cut my clothes off, throwing them to the side.

He pulled me up to him and I averted my eyes. He spit in my face, throwing me back down. I could only cry as he straddled my legs, untying my hands, just to re tie them to a ring on the wall, above my head. I sobbed louder, not knowing how else to react.

He slapped me, grabbing my chin. "Shut the fuck up, you stupid little shit."

I nodded, biting my lip.

"It's simple. Do what I say, and you won't get hurt." He spoke.

I nodded again, remaining quiet. I don't want him to be mad. I don't like getting hurt. I trembled slightly as I watched him move about the small area.

I closed my eyes, taking a few deep breaths. I had to calm down and be good. I don't want to get hurt. I just want to go back to Mikey.

"D-did daddy make you hurt me?" I asked.

He didn't seem to hear me. I know I should listen and be quiet, but I really want to know why. 

"Excuse me, mister?" I tried again. 

"Shut the fuck up." He hisses, glaring at me.

I frowned, putting my head down. I just wanted to know....

He walked away. He seemed just like daddy. He was so mean. Maybe he was one of daddy's friends. Maybe that was why I felt like I knew him.

------------

Awh :( Comment what you think is going to happen. And sorry i havent updated in forever but like i have writers block so this is shitty and i also had to rewrite this bc i got high and wrote some crazy shit that made no sense.
~xxRy