Chapter 10

Quite a few weeks had passed since the All-Star game, six to be exact. The season had progressed well, and the Braves were actually making a run for the East. They were only two games back from the Nationals and the Marlins currently sat seven back from them. The girls had been on every road trip, seeing as to how Jessalyn was now the Braves' journalist and Bristol was the team photographer. It was finally an off day and Bristol was spending it at her former high school gym with Ender. They weren't there for themselves, though, it was for their best friends.

"I'm so nervous. I feel kind of sick-" Bristol sighed and admired the work they'd done so far, "She's going to freak out."

"In a good way or a bad way?" Ender laughed as he prepared to hang another picture. He leaned over and kissed her sweetly, "You look really beautiful today, by the way."

"Thank you-" She still couldn't get used to hearing that and she blushed a little, "You look great too. As always-"

He stopped what he was doing and turned to face her. He removed the stapler and photos from her grasp and took her hands. She started to protest, but he quieted her with a kiss, "Bristol, when I met you I wasn't looking for a relationship... but I saw you with Dansby and you honestly stole my breath away. I know it's cheesy, but go with me..."

"Ender." She smiled and grasped his hands in return. She didn't know where he was going with this, but it was the cutest thing she'd ever seen.

"Shh-" He pulled her closer, "I don't know how it happened, or when, but... I fell in love with you. I'm in love with you, Bristol," He met her gaze, "And nothing's ever going to change that."

She felt a tear slip down her cheek and she blinked her eyes a few times. She couldn't believe it. No guy had ever told her that but now, the man of her dreams stood there and was openly confessing it, "I love you too-" She whispered before she kissed him sweetly, "Oh my gosh, I love you too!!"

Bristol was excited and Ender loved it. He smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around her. It felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders, "Estamos enamorados!"

"We sure are in love-" She kissed him again as he lifted her up. A giggle escaped from her lips, "We better get this finished or our friends won't love us anymore-"

"Jess is going to love this," He sat her down, "Dansby went all out. Goodness," He admired the pictures of them ranging from kindergarten to the recent All-Star game, "I can't wait to see the expression on her face."

"Mhmm, me either-" Bristol held her head for a minute and sat down. She felt dizzy but didn't want to say anything.

"Bris?" He moved over to kneel down in front of her, "Are you alright?"

"Yes," She sighed, "Just my sinus'. They've been acting up the past couple of days." He offered her his hand and she took it and slowly stood. She'd fight off the rest of the feelings because she had to do this for Dansby and Jessalyn.

He was concerned but saying that wouldn't stop her from helping, "When we're finished, you're going home to rest."

She didn't protest. She was feeling tired, "As long as you lay with me..."

"Of course-" He stapled the last picture to the string and stepped back to admire it. It looked amazing, "This is the coolest idea."