Chapter 27

Bristol and Ender stood in the reception hall and waited for Jessalyn and Dansby's arrival. Ender nudged Bristol and smiled sweetly at her, "So, are you ready to do this with me?"

Bristol shyly looked away. She was, but she didn't deserve all of what Jessalyn had gotten. It would be unfair to make the same big production for her after Jess had remained pure and innocent. It didn't seem right that she could be pregnant and get the same type of treatment, "You know I love you, Ender, more than anything-" She kissed him as she moved to stand beside him and face the door, "But honestly, I just want to be your wife. I don't care about all of this-"

He pulled her closer to him and nodded, "You know I'll give you whatever you want. I just want to be the one who makes all of your dreams a reality... Like Dans has done for Jess."

"You already have-" She took his hand and placed it on her stomach. Bristol felt a flutter and smiled up at him, "This isn't what I originally wanted, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. And now, no wedding or anything could top what we already have."

"I know Dansby would argue with me, but I'm the luckiest man alive-" Ender quickly kissed her and was about to continue the conversation when everyone began to cheer. Their attention focused on the door where the DJ introduced their best friends as Mr. and Mrs. Dansby Swanson.

"That's going to take some getting used to," She giggled over the music and waved to Jessalyn, "My two best friends- I still can't believe it."

"Well, believe it!" Dansby walked up to them, and quickly hugged them both, "Thank you guys so much for everything."

Ender grinned, his arm finding Bristol's waist once more, "Oh don't mention it. And there's more where that came from, mi hermeno."

Dansby kept his eyes on his best friends, "Seriously, you two have done more than enough."

"I don't think you'll say that when you get your wedding gift-" Bristol winked at Dansby, "Trust me."

"Oh really, now?" Jess' arm was wrapped around Dansby from behind. Her lips found the back of his neck and she loved the fact he shivered at her touch.

"Hey now-" Bristol noticed the interaction between the two and laughed, "You've made it this long, you've still got at least another hour to go."

Ender smirked and reached in his jacket to pull out an envelope, "I think we can go ahead and give you this. We probably won't see you after the reception at all. IN fact, I doubt you'll even stay through the whole thing."

Dansby grinned and opened the envelope. Inside was two plane tickets and an all expense paid trip to Switzerland, "Whoa-" He showed it to Jess and couldn't wrap his mind around it, "I mean, you shouldn't have-" He felt emotional and pulled Ender and Bristol into a hug.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" She took the tickets from Dansby and gasped, "You guys! This is exactly where I've been dreaming of going! I love you both!!"

"We love you too," Ender smiled and broke away to stare at the two, "If you notice, the flight doesn't leave until in the morning so... the two of you won't have far to go after this is over-"

"Oh," Jess suddenly felt excited and nervous at the same time. She felt Dansby's arm around her waist as he pulled her closer. Her mind couldn't comprehend the ways he'd be holding her later, "Wow- I uh- You thought of everything, didn't you?"