10 - clayton asa harvey?

Carl's POV

I followed Debbie and Holly up towards the school, that I knew things will happen that I will not like. This morning when Holly came by, she didn't make her usual comment of how she wanted to get into my pants, so I figured out that Kade has told the whole school by now.

The second I had opened the school doors and stepped one foot in, all eyes were on me as silence filled the over crowded hallway. I froze in my place gulping as Debbie looked at me. Holly tugged her arm, telling her to hurry on.

Debbie looked at me before allowing Holly to drag her off. I stared at the floor as I walked to my locker, hearing whisper upon whisper filling the creepily silent hallway. The whispers stopped when I looked up to see Clay, he was staring at me.

A bruise was located on his right cheek, and he had a black eye. But somehow he still looked at stunning and beautiful. The edge of my lips curved up into a smile when I noticed he was already smiling at me. The hallway was so quiet, you'd hear a pin drop.

I walked towards Clay and he walked towards me, meeting each other in the middle. I lifted my hand to his right cheek, making some girls gasp.

"Are you okay?" I whispered softly to Clay, his brown eyes glazing into my blue ones. Clay softly nodded, telling me that he was fine as our faces grew closer together. The whole student body was staring at us in shock. No one even knew me and Clay were friends, let alone together, or whatever we are.

"Are you okay?" Clay softly asked me when our faces were literally centimeters away from each other. I smirked.

"I will be now," I told him quietly as I leaned in, pressing my lips onto his soft pink ones. I heard people gasp and whisper as me and Clay continued kissing. I bit his lip, asking for permission to have a full on make out session, but Clay pulled away and held my face in his hands.

"Maybe later Gallagher," He smirked before kissing my lips once again. His hands remained on my cheeks so I wrapped mine around his waist.

"That's beyond disgusting," I pulled away from Clay's lips, but kept my arms around his waist while I looked over my shoulder to see Kade and Bella, standing side by side.

"Its natural," I looked over to see Stacey walking from the bathroom. Stacey walked over to me and Clay with a smile on her face.

"It's a natural thing for two boys to be kissing, like two girls or a man and a woman," Stacey shrugged holding everyone's attention in the palms of her hands.

"And if Carl wants to be himself, then I can be my fucking self and not some whore or mistress," Stacey snapped at Kade. She was still beyond pissed at him, but a lot of people would be.

"I agree with Stacey," Debbie came back standing on the other side of me and Clay.

"Its wrong to be gay," Bella spat. "The bible even says it," I laughed before shaking my head, dropping my hands away from Clay's waist.

"Not once was that mentioned in the bible," I snapped at her. Stacey nodded along with the majority of the student body.

"Its a normal thing for people to be gay, but most people never expected me to be gay," I said making a chorus of students chant 'yes'.

"So its weird to see me be into a guy or even kiss him," I said pointing back to Clay. "But I don't need you Kade, or you Bella," I pointed to them.

"I have my family, who will do fucking anything to make me happy, I have Clay, someone I really bloody like, I have Stacey, who used to be on your side but realized how much of a fucking bitch both of you really are," I called out almost yelling. Everyone latched onto my words as they spilled from my lips.

"I know there will be people like you two, who will make me want to fucking die," I told Kade and Bella, making both of them stare at me.

"But I will not allow two of the schools whores get on my nerves," I added, turning around and grabbing Clay's hand.

"Now if you excuse me, I would like to catch up with this beautiful gentleman," I smiled at Clay as we began walking to Kade and Bella. I stopped right in front of him and stood directly in front of Kade.

"And maybe, if I'm lucky, make out with him, so get out of my fucking way," I pushed past Kade, bringing Clay behind me. Debbie and Stacey began clapping making everyone else begin clapping. I looked at Clay and smirked.

"Lets go Harvey." I smirked at him as I opened the door for him.

"Whatever you say Gallagher."

-

Both me and Clay sat on a swing in the park, just talking, not holding hands, not kissing, just talking about our lives and other stuff.

"A doctor aye?" I smirked at Clay's future plans. He nodded looking off into the distance.

"A doctor or a music and art teacher," his voice was like music to my eyes.

"Art and music?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Clay nodded, making his shaggy hair fall in front of his face.

"I love drawing and I love writing music and I love playing the guitar," Clays chocolate brown eyes met my crystal blue ones.

"I never knew that about you," I whispered softly, making Clay smile.

"That's because I never told you Carl," Clay let out a soft chuckle as he stood up. I was about to stand up, but Clay sat on my lap while I looked at his face while his legs wrapped around my waist, squeezing against the chains of the swing.

"What are you doing?" I laughed as Clay put his hands on either side of my face. I wrapped my arms around his waist, my fingers lightly drumming against the top of his ass.

"We've done the talking, now it's time for the making out," Clay smirked getting closer to my lips. I smirked before I connected them together.

After a few seconds, Clay licked the bottom of my lip with his tongue. I allowed his tongue explore my mouth as mine did with his.

For some reason, Clay slid up my lap, rubbing his ass against my crotch, making a small groan escape my mouth, and make me become hard slowly.

He obviously noticed the affect he had over me because he kept rocking his ass against my crotch, slowly but surely making my dick as hard as ever. I pulled away from the kiss, to see Clay's lips red and swollen. I looked around to see no one in the park, so I connected my lips with Clay's once again, but then my lips trailed down his cheek, then to his neck.

I kissed his neck, before finding his soft spot. He kept rocking against my crotch, as I sucked on his soft spot, leaving at least four hickeys on his neck.

"You just fucking came in your pants," Clay told me, smirking slightly. I buried my head in his shoulder, realising that I did just cum in my pants.

"It's okay babe, happens to most boys," Clay chuckled trying to cheer me up. I just smirked against his shoulder as he called me babe.

"I know it's normal, but still," I told him, lifting my head and looked Clay in the eyes.

"I need to ask you something," I softly told Clay, making him look at me. He nodded softly, while he did break our eye contact.

"Will you Clayton Asa Harvey, be my boyfriend?" I asked with a smile, making Clay look at me shocked but then a smile wiped across his face.

"Of fucking course I will," Clay said as a connected his lips against mine once again.

Let's just say, we spent the whole day missing classes instead of one, we were literally just making out in the park.