18 - the amendment

C L A Y

Its been a week since I confronted Carl and he's still with Kade, he hasn't even spoke to me either and it's beginning to piss Carter and myself off.

"Who the fuck does he think he is? You're giving him another chance and he's fucking around," Carter angrily bit into his sandwich. I sighed shaking my head before putting my head on the table.

"At least he isn't faking feelings towards me to make me happy, he's with Kade because he's happy," I muttered and Carter looked at me as if I was mad.

"Okay, you need to see a fucking nurse or something because Carl is in love with you. A bloody blind man could see it."

I pouted my lips and looked up at Carter. He looked down at me, his pissed off expression suddenly washed away and replaced with a concerned look.

"I'm not good enough for him." The words came from my lips as if it was natural. Carter almost chocked in his sandwich and looked at me.

"Clay, if anything, you're too fucking good for him, he doesn't deserve you, but yet your chasing after him like a child would chase after a puppy," I rolled my eyes at my friend and looked over at Carl, who was shockingly looking at me.

He smirked at me, while all the blood from my body rushed to my cheeks. I heard a chuckle and felt someone pat my shoulder.

"He's been looking at you this entire time. So please do the whole fucking world a favour, and go claim him even if he's with Kade," Carter then literally kicked me off the chair. I fell on the floor and looked at him as I stood up.

"You'll thank me on your wedding day," I looked at him and hit him angrily on his arm before sighing.

"Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with you," I huffed before Carter shouted an 'I love you' as I walked towards Carl. He stood up and Kade looked over his shoulder at me. I softly smiled at Carl when he walked towards me.

"You've been ignoring me Gallagher," I said softly before stopping. I could feel every single pair of eyes on us as Carl smirked.

"I've been ignoring you to make sure about my feelings." He responded as Kade huffed angrily and as Carter approached us.

"I'm gonna go you both a favour, so thank me at your wedding," Kade said surrendering as he pulled the back of my head and Carl's head, to make our lips join. I heard someone high five Kade before the whole hall erupted into cheers and claps.

Me and Carl couldn't take it seriously so we both bursted our laughing instead of kissing. Kade and Carter just stared at us, utterly confused as I held on to Carl's leather jacket while laughing.

"You can't laugh! We're supposed to be match making here!" Carter yelled at us, causing us to laugh harder. Kade angrily stomped while folding his arms.

"You two are fucking children, I swear," he tutted as everyone slowly got back to their own thing. Carter and Kade both left to eat so me and Carl were standing in front of one another.

"I'm sorry," Carl finally said, not smiling but his eyes held the truth. He had suffered, and he is sorry. I just smiled shaking my head.

"Just please don't do it again, you mean the whole world to me," I whispered the last part so only he could hear it. He smiled looking at me.

"Without you, I was a disaster," he added before engulfing me into a hug. I just smiled into his shoulder, while I tightened my grip around his waist.

"We're skipping the rest of the day," he laughed as he picked me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist and him to walk out of school like that. We both laughed because this was really weird for both of us but we were happy.

C A R T E R

Me and Kade watched Clay and Carl walk out of the hall, happily. I just looked over at Kade with a smile.

"We make a good team," I said holding my hand up. Kade laughed before he high fived me.

"We do," he smirked. "We should of done it a long time ago."

"You were sorta with Carl, so we really couldn't," I told him with a smile as he rolled his eyes. Silence creeped on us as I looked at Kade.

"Are you sorry too? Or is Carl just sorry?" I asked as I began to pick at my food. Our atmosphere completely changed.

"Carter, I'll try anything to make it up to you. Just please forgive me?" Kade asked, putting his hand out for my hand. I looked at him, he was serious. But I wanted to play with him a while longer.

"Just because Clay was the better person and forgave Carl, that doesn't mean I'm gonna forgive you." I said with venom in my voice. I wasn't acting this time. It was true and my true feelings.

"We were dating while you and Stacey were together, then you and Bella and then you and Carl, you've actually hurt me too bad, and I wanted to get revenge. But I couldn't. I couldn't because I love you and not someone else," Kade stood up and walked over to my side of the table and sat beside me with his legs spread.

"I know I was a dick, I probably am still a dick, but Carter, I thought I was too big for my boots and shit. But being with Carl made me realise, you are the only person I ever loved. And I still love you." I smiled and looked at him.

"Please forgive me," he muttered looking into my eyes.

"I already forgave you when Clay and Carl got back together." I told him. Instantly, he attached our lips together.

-

OKAY SO IT MIGHT BE CONFUSING BUT IM GONNA EXPLAIN:

basically Kade is a little fuck and slept with his friends; aka Bella, Stacey and Carl while dating Carter. But Carter being the nice person he is, allowed himself to be hurt constantly by Kade's ARROGANCE but they finally came back together :)

I HOPE I AINT BORING ANYONE BUT IM GONNA BE ENDING THE STORY SOON

- b x