Two

Jason's POV
I can't believe that Chelsea is here. Now that I know she is here, I feel like I have to put on the best show I ever have. I've never been this nervous to go out on stage before. As I walk out, the music for My Kinda Party starts. I get to the microphone and start playing the guitar. I'm scanning the pit for Chelsea but with all the lights, it's difficult. I finally see her right where she said she would be. Her and Cameron had fought their way to the front to be right by the stage. I can't help but stare at her and watch as she sings every word right along with me.

I get through a few more songs and decide that it's time to slow things down a bit. "How's everyone feeling tonight?!" I ask and the crowd goes wild. "Good. I wanna slow things down for a second and try to catch my breath. I want to play a song off my new record. I wrote this for someone special that I lost contact with until tonight. It's called Miss That Girl." As I start to sing the song, Chelsea and I lock eyes and I don't look away the whole song. After that, the rest of the show goes by really fast. I let my security guy know that Chelsea and Cameron needed to be escorted back to the bus. When he walked off, I quickly ran to the bus to shower and change.

Chelsea's POV
Watching Jason's show was so much fun. When he played the song Miss That Girl, I started to get teary eyed. I never realized how he felt. Then again, we never talked about it. Honestly, when we were younger we kissed and made out a lot but nothing ever came of it because he started dating Jessica. Cameron and I are trying to make our way out of the pit when one of the security guys comes to escort us to Jason. "Hey, Chels, if you and Jason want to be alone, I can leave." Cameron says. "I'm not sure how this is going to go yet so just don't leave until I give you the signal." I tell her with a slight laugh.

We make it to what I'm assuming is Jason's bus. Once Jason opens the door, I feel like my breath is knocked out of me. He looks amazing. "Hey ladies. Come on in." He says stepping aside so Cameron and I can walk on the bus. "So Chelsea, what have you been up to?" Jason asks me as he hands us some water. "Well, I'm a dental hygienist here in Atlanta and bought a house a few years back but other than that it's mostly doing crazy shit with this girl." I say elbowing Cameron. "I don't see you doing anything crazy." Jason says with a laugh. "Jason, I've watched her streak down the beach in Florida in the middle of the day." Cameron says and Jason's eyes go wide. "In my defense, I was drunk." I add laughing. "Whatever happened with you and Jessica?" I ask kind of afraid to know the answer. "Well we dated for a while after I moved to Nashville. After about two years, we broke up and I haven't had a serious relationship since. I was waiting for a certain someone." He says winking at me. "I know you have to head out to the next town so we are gonna go. Call me." I say handing him my number. As I start to walk away, I feel Jason grab my arm. I turn around and I'm met with his lips on mine. What the hell just happened?"