Twenty-One

Jason's POV
I rushed to the airport as fast as I could. I had to get back to Chelsea. I hope I can get there before the baby gets here. Luckily, Michael, was able to charter a private plane on short notice, so it wasn't long before I was up in the air. The whole flight, my leg bounces nervously up and down. I don't think I have ever been this nervous. I can't help but feel like I'm not going to make it. I'm mad at myself because I knew deep down that something was going to happen. Once the plane finally lands, I run through the airport to find Luke waiting to take me to my wife.

Chelsea's POV
"Mrs. Williams, we can't wait any longer. You have to start pushing." The doctor says. I have been trying to hold off until Jason got here, but he is taking too long. Everyone got sent out of the room, except for Caroline. Jason's mom, is out in the waiting room and she will send him in here as soon as he gets here. "Alright Chelsea, take a deep breath in and push." Caroline says. I push as hard as I can until she tells me to rest. "I don't want to do this without Jason." I tell Caroline, starting to cry. "I promise Chelsea, he is doing everything he can to get here. I know you don't want to but you have to push." She says, helping me sit up for the next push. I hear Caroline count to ten, and then I sit back to rest. I look up to see the to the delivery room open. "I got it from here Caroline. Thank you." Jason says walking up to my bed. "I'm so glad you're here." "I wouldn't have missed this for the world."

Memphis Aldean Williams. I had no idea how much I could love someone. "How ya doing dad?" I ask, looking over to Jason and Memphis. "We are good. I still can't believe I have a son." He says with a smile. "I'm so glad that it's with you. I can't imagine doing this with anyone else. I love you Jason." "I love you too Chels. I'm so happy that you came back to me. Thank you for giving me the most perfect family." Jason comes and sits on the bed next to me, and we both look down at our son. I lean up to kiss Jason and then we both settle down to try to get some rest.

Jason's POV
I sit in the hospital bed, holding Memphis, and watching Chelsea sleep. I was so afraid that I was going to miss this, but I made it just in time. "Well little man, we are very lucky to have your mama in our lives. She is something special. I thought my world was complete when she walked back in my life. I was wrong. It's even more complete now that you're here. Now, we just have to figure out how to give her the world."