Twenty-Four

Chelsea's POV
It's been a few days since Cameron showed up, and I'm still on edge about the whole thing. I'm in laying in bed watching my boys sleep and I'm lost in my thoughts. "What are you thinking about over there?" Jason asks in his sleepy voice. "It's nothing. I'm just feeling a little uneasy about all this Cameron stuff." I tell him. "If you don't trust her Chels, she doesn't need to be around." "I know. I just need to talk to her and tell her how I feel. I say as I cuddle closer to him. "I'll come with you if you want." He says. "Honestly, I think this is something I need to do on my own."

I'm sitting at one of the coffee shops in Nashville waiting on Cameron. She was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago. I'm giving her 10 more minutes and then I'm leaving. As I order another cup of coffee and I get ready to leave, my phone starts ringing. "Hey baby. I'm headed ho....." "Chels, Cameron is here at the house. Get home NOW!" Jason says rushed an in a panic. "I love you. I'm on my way."

Jason's POV
I've been on edge about Chelsea meeting up with Cameron since she agreed to it. I offered to go with her but she wanted me to stay here with Memphis. Chelsea left about an hour ago and she has texted me a few times. Last I heard, Cameron still hasn't shown up. I'm walking downstairs from putting Memphis down for a nap, and there is a knock on the door. I peak through the windows above the door, from the stairs, and I see Cameron standing on the porch. I quickly pull out my phone and call Chelsea, telling her to get home now. Call me over dramatic or whatever, but I don't trust this girl. I finish walking down the stairs and reluctantly open the door. "Hey Cameron. I thought you were meeting with Chelsea."

Cameron's POV
"Oh Jason, I only said that to get her out of the house. I'm here to show you that you and you're baby boy don't need her." I say to Jason, reaching out to touch his arms. "Cameron, I love my wife. I don't know what you think is going to happen, but you need to leave me, my wife, and my son alone." He tells me, and I feel myself getting angry. "You're a liar! I've seen the way you look at me. Chelsea doesn't get that look. You just need to admit it to yourself." I turn when I hear someone pull into the driveway. I see that it's Chelsea, and I instantly turn around and crash my lips on Jason's. "Get the hell off my husband you bitch!" Chelsea yells, running up behind me. I turn around, ready to tell her off, but my world goes black.

Jason's POV
"Jase, call the cops. When this bitch wakes up, I want her arrested." I pull out my phone to call the cops and I see Cameron starting to wake up. "Well hey handsome." She says, when she sees me standing there. This girl is stupid. Cameron stands up and starts yelling at Chelsea. "You think that you're just so perfect now. You have this hot shot husband, a big house, fancy cars. You forgot all about me when he came back into your life." "I didn't forget about you. I wanted you around to be able to experience all these things with me. You screwed up when you decided to try to get with Jason. I don't want anything else to do with you. I suggest you leave before the cops get here." Chelsea says angrily. "I'll be back one day. This isn't over. I'm going to get my man and my son."