Fifteen

Jason's POV
Luke and I are hanging out by the buses at his show in Dallas. He asked me a couple weeks ago to be his surprise guest. Chelsea is back home in Nashville, with Caroline, trying on wedding dresses. After our last argument, I was afraid the wedding wasn't going to happen. Luke and I are tossing the football back and forth when my phone starts ringing. "Hey baby! How's dress shopping?" I ask, when I see that it's Chelsea calling. "These people are picking out the biggest, poofiest, most expensive dresses, they can find. They know that we can afford it, so that's all they bring me." She says on the verge of tears. "Hey, listen to me. You go out there and you look through every dress until you find the one you want. If those ladies don't like that, then you and Caroline tell them that y'all will go elsewhere. This is your day baby girl. I love you." "I love you too baby." Chelsea hangs up and I throw the football to Luke.

I'm sitting backstage watching Luke, waiting for my time to go onstage. I get a text from Chelsea, and I smile to myself as I read it. "I found my dress! It's so perfect and beautiful. I can't wait for you to see it. I love you and kick ass tonight. I'll see you tomorrow." I send her a quick text back, "I can't wait to see it either. I bet you look beautiful. I love you and I'll see you soon." As I hit send, Luke call me out to the stage.

When I walk out, the crowd goes insane. I walk up to Luke and him and I walk tot he end of the catwalk and show off our Buck Commander tattoos that we got a few years ago. We goof off for a bit before we jump into my song The Only Way I Know. We sing a few songs together before I run off stage and get ready to head home to Chelsea.

Chelsea's POV
I'm so excited that I found my dress. After having some words with the ladies that worked at the dress shop, I was able to choose the dress I want. After picking out a dress, Caroline and I went out to dinner before we went back to the house. She is staying with me tonight because we want to have a girls night. Jason and Luke will both be home tomorrow and Caroline and I are going to have them a home cooked lunch made when they get here. "I have the wine and popcorn!" I yell walking out of the kitchen. "I have the cheesy love romance movies." Caroline laughs taking her wine glass from me. We get comfortable on the couch and Caroline hits play on The Notebook.

(The Next Morning)
I wake up before Caroline and I start getting ready. It's almost 11am, and Jason and Luke are going to be here around 1pm. I get ready and head down to the kitchen. I stop by the guest room and wake Caroline up. "Carol, the guys will be here in a little over an hour." "Ok, let me get ready and I'll meet you down there." "I'll start the chicken." I close the door and continue downstairs.

Caroline and I just put the finishing touches on lunch and we hear the front door open. "Ladies, we have arrived." We hear Luke say as they walk through the house. I walk up to Jason and wrap my arms around him and kiss him softly. "I've missed you." I tell him as I pull away. "I've missed you too." Jase says with a smile. "Alright, as much as I love lovin' on my wife, can we eat now?" Luke asks with a grin. We all laugh and make our way to the table to enjoy our homemade Chicken Parmesan.