Four

Chelsea's POV
Tonight is the night that I'm meeting up with Jason for a couple weeks. I'm standing in line at the airport waiting to board the plane to Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Thankfully, it's not too long of a flight and I should be there by showtime. I send a text to Jason as I'm showing the lady my boarding pass. "Boarding now. I'll see you soon handsome." I hit send and turn off my phone as I walk on the plane.

The plane is getting ready to touch down in Sioux Falls. I look at the time and see that it's almost 7:00pm. Jason's opening act should be coming out right now. I'm hoping I can get through baggage claim and get a cab to the arena before Jason goes on. I get off the plane and literally run to baggage claim. I'm standing here watching bag after bag come around until I finally see mine. I run outside and wait for a cab to pull up. I finally get in a cab and tell him to book it to the arena.

When I arrive at the venue, I'm thankful that Jason's security remembered me. "Is he on stage yet?" I ask as he hands me my pass and I hand him my bag. "Not yet. If you hurry you may be able to make it. I'll put your things on the bus." I thank him quickly and take off for the stage. I see Jason getting hooked up as I'm approaching him. "Jason!" I yell as I'm running to him. He turns around just in time to catch me as I jump into his arms. "You made it." He says kissing me softly. "I wouldn't miss it. Now go kick some ass. I'll be right here waiting when you're done."

Jason's POV
I was so excited when I saw that Chelsea got here before the show. Unfortunately, as soon as I kissed her, I had to get on the stage. The whole show, I keep looking over side stage and watching Chelsea. She is singing and dancing along to every song. I can't wait to get off this stage and wrap her in my arms again. Just a few more songs and I can.

I walk off stage and immediately wrap my arms around Chelsea. "You're sweaty." She says with a laugh as she scrunches up her nose. "Come on, let's head to the bus so I can shower. We are rolling out soon anyway." I tell her as I reach for her hand and intertwine our fingers. We are walking in a comfortable silence when Chelsea suddenly stops. I turn around to look at her and she pulls me to her and crashes her lips to mine. "I've been waiting to do that for a month." She says with a huge smile before we continue walking. "I'm so glad you did."