Ten

Chelsea's POV
After the fight last night, Cameron has been begging to come talk to me before we pull out. I finally give in and tell her she has 10 minutes to explain herself and then I'm done. "Do I need to have a referee out there with y'all?" Jason asks with a laugh. I let out a little laugh and then I look up at him. "I want you out there with me. I want you to hear everything that is said." I tell him as I get up and stand next to him. "I will be wherever you want me to be baby." He says before kissing me softly. "When things settle down, there is something that I would like to talk to you about." Jase tells me with a serious look. I nod my head, and before I can speak, there is a knock on the door.

I open the door and see Cameron standing there. "Can I come in?" She asks not meeting my eyes. "Nope, we can talk out here." I say shortly walking off the bus with Jason right behind me. "I was hoping we could talk alone." Cameron says when she sees Jason. "Actually, I think it's best that he's here. What did you want to talk about?" I say annoyed. "I just want to apologize for everything I did and said last night. I was wrong and I never meant to hurt my best friend." She says tearfully. I sit there for a second to think about what I want to say. "Cameron, I wish I could believe what you say. Last night, I literally watched as you sat there and stabbed me in the back repeatedly. You've known for years how I feel about Jase. I don't think we should be friends anymore. I can't trust you and I think it's best that you leave now." I say starting to cry. Cameron stands there for a second before turning to walk away. Jason comes and wraps his arms around me and comforts me as I cry my eyes out.

Jason's POV
I'm standing here holding Chelsea and watching as Cameron continues to walk off. "Come in baby, let's get on the bus. It's time to pull out." I tell her grabbing her hand and walking towards the bus. "What did you want to talk to me about Jase?" Chelsea asks, wiping tears, and sitting on the couch. "We can talk about it later babe." I tell her sitting next to her. "Jase, can we please talk about it now?" She asks grabbing my hand. I take a deep breath, knowing that this could go either way. "I was going to ask you this last night but then everything happened with Cameron. Now, after everything, I think it's a good idea. I want you to move to Nashville and live with me." I say not meeting her eyes. "I would love to move in with you. I could obviously use a fresh start and waking up next to you everyday, off the bus, sounds amazing. When can we start?"

(A Week Later)
We have a 3 week break from the tour and we are spending it moving Chelsea from Atlanta to Nashville. The last couple days were spent packing up her house and dealing with the realtor to get on the market. Now, we are about to pull into Nashville and the moving truck is following behind us. Chelsea hasn't seen the house yet and she is so excited. Honestly, I'm ready to have that woman's touch throughout the house. I pull up to the gates of the house and watch as Chelsea's eyes grow wide. "Welcome home baby." I tell her right before she leans over the center console of the truck.

Chelsea's POV
Jason is outside unloading my truck off the moving trailer. I'm in the house trying to unpack my boxes, but I don't know where to put anything. "What's on your mind?" Jason asks when he walks in. "I don't know where to put anything. I don't want to mess anything up." "Chels, baby, this is your house too now. You can put your things any where you want and decorate any way you want." He tells me with a smile. "I say we put off packing for a bit because the movers are gone and I want to break in OUR bed." Jason says seductively. Next thing I know, I'm being thrown over his shoulder and taken upstairs.