Three

Chelsea's POV
It's been a month since I saw Jason again. It's been a month since he kissed me. That kiss still has my head spinning. Jason and I have been texting and calling each other everyday. I guess he really did miss me as much as I did him. Honestly, I'm so ready to see him again that I'm even driving Cameron insane. "Chelsea, if you miss him that much, use some vacation time and go see him." Cameron says while we are at lunch. "We just started talking again. Don't you think that's a little fast just to take off with him?" I ask her while looking at her like she's crazy. "You need to talk to him then. The worst thing he can say is no." She tells me reassuringly. "I'll call him later when I get home."

I'm pacing back and forth in my kitchen while Cameron sits at the bar watching me. I asked her to stay so that I couldn't chicken out. "Just take a deep breath and call him." She says encouragingly. I find his number and put the phone to my ear. Jason answers on the third ring. "Hey there beautiful girl." He says and I instantly smile. "Hey Jase. I miss you." I blurt out. "I miss you too Chels. I'm going crazy not being able to see you." "Funny that you say that. I was literally thinking the same thing. Which leads me to the next thing." I say starting to get nervous. "What's on your mind?" Jason asks. "I have a couple weeks of vacation time that I need to use, so what do you think about me coming to spend it with you?" "I would love that. Are you sure that's what you want to do?" He asks unsure. "No, but I know that we've spent enough time apart, and after that kiss the last time I saw you, I really want to see where this goes."

Jason's POV
When Chelsea said that she wants to see where this goes, I felt my heart almost come out of my chest. I've wanted this for so long and I was always too afraid to do anything about it. Now that she is coming, I'm nervous. After everything that happened before I left for Nashville, I never thought this would happen. Hell I never thought I would speak to her again much less see her.

(Flashback)
I just pulled into the driveway at Chelsea's house. I have some exciting news that I have to tell her right now. I get out of my truck and make my way to the front door. When Chelsea comes out, she smiles and hugs me. "So Jase, what do you have to tell me that can't wait until tomorrow?" She asks sweetly. "Well, you know that I sent my demo to a few record companies. I heard back from Broken Bow Records and they want me in Nashville next week." I tell her as I practically jump up and down. Chelsea isn't getting as excited as I thought she would. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "Nothing. I'm happy for you, I just wasn't expecting it to happen so fast. What does Jessica think?" "Jessica is coming with me. We are headed to Nashville tomorrow to find an apartment." "Tomorrow?! You just told me and you are leaving tomorrow? This was Jessica's call wasn't it? She's always been jealous of me being your best friend." Chelsea yells as she starts to cry. I don't know why, but I get so mad at every word Chelsea says. "You know what? I thought you, of all people, would be happy for me. I guess I over estimated our friendship. Have a great life Chels." I say before walking away from my best friend forever.
(End Flashback)