Twenty-Two

Chelsea's POV
We've been home with Memphis for a couple weeks and we are settling in well. Watching Jason as a daddy is the most amazing thing in the world. It's everything I ever dreamed of. I wake up this morning and both my boys are still sleeping peacefully. Memphis ended up sleeping in between us after his last feeding. I quietly get out of bed and make my way downstairs to make some coffee. I start getting things out to make some breakfast and I realize that it's kinda cold down here. I head back upstairs to grab one of Jase's sweatshirts. I walk into the room and see probably the most adorable thing in the world. Jason is cuddled up on the pillow with Memphis and has his arm around him and they are both sound asleep. I grab Jason's phone off the night stand and snap a picture to show him later. After grabbing a sweatshirt, I head back down to start breakfast.

Jason's POV
I wake up and I'm in bed alone. I heard Chels come in and grab Memphis when he got fussy. I slide on my t-shirt and make my way downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Chelsea standing there holding Memphis, quietly talking to him. "Baby boy, I dreamed and prayed for you for so long. I thank the Lord every day for bringing your daddy back in my life." "I thank the Lord for you too Angel." I say walking up behind her. "Chelsea Raine, there is no one I would rather do life with. Watching you be a mother to our son is the most amazing thing. I love you." I tell her and lean down to kiss her. "I love you too. I have to show you something." Chelsea says grabbing my phone and pulling up a picture. "I took this this morning. That's the most adorable thing I have ever seen." She tells me with a smile. "That's half of my whole world. I just needed you there too baby girl." Being mindful of Memphis still cradled in her arms, I capture her lips in a sweet kiss.

Chelsea's POV
After breakfast, Jason helped me clean the kitchen. Now, I am upstairs getting ready. We are heading over to Luke and Caroline's today so that the can meet baby boy. I'm finishing my make up when Jason walks in holding Memphis. "You almost ready baby?" He asks with a smile. "Yeah. Caroline is already texting me, asking where we are." I tell him with a laugh. I turn around to kiss his lips before going and putting clothes on.

We pull into Luke's driveway and Caroline comes running out the door to the truck. Jason jumps out to get the baby out, and Caroline is trying to peer over his shoulder. I can't help but laugh as look walks over and hugs me. "You both realize that now, she is either going to kidnap your baby, or we are going to have to make another one right?" He says, looking between Jason and I. "Well, I'm not giving up my son, so I guess you better get busy Mr. Bryan." I tell him with a laugh and patting his back. "Let's get this family inside. It's too cold for Memphis out here." Caroline says as she walks us towards the house.

Jason's POV
Luke and I are sitting on the couch, watching our wives, sitting on the opposite couch, with Memphis. "How are you liking being a dad?" Luke asks. "Man, I love every minute of it. I never thought it would happen to me." I tell him honestly. "How's Chelsea doing?" "She is an amazing wife and I have seen her become an amazing mother. She is such a natural with everything. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Everyday, I thank God, that she came back into my life. And I can't wait to see what happens next." Luke pats my back, and when I look up, I lock eyes with my wife. At that moment, I know that I have my whole world right there, in the palm of my hands.