Six

Chelsea's POV
"Jason, it's time to wake up." I say as I sit on his back and kiss his cheek. "I could get used to waking up like this." Jason says in his sleepy voice. I laugh as I lean down to kiss him on the lips. "I love kissing you." He says with a smile as he pulls away. "I enjoy it a little bit myself." I say scrunching my face up. "Only a little bit huh?" Jason grabs my sides and starts to tickle me. He then rolls us over to where now he is laying on top of me. "So, why did you wake me up?" "You have sound check at 12:30. It's almost 12:00." Jason kisses me one more time before we both get up and start getting ready.

I'm sitting on Jason's bus watching Chrisley Knows Best while he is doing sound check. His birthday is coming up soon and I'm planning on throwing him a surprise party. I don't have much time to plan because he comes walking on the bus. "Hey baby girl." He says walking up and kissing me. "Hey. When do you have to do meet and greet?" I ask when we pull away. "About 5:30. Why?" "Wanna go grab some lunch? Just us." "Of course I do. Let's go." He says with a smile grabbing the keys to his truck. I grab his hand and we walk off the bus together.

Jason's POV
Chelsea and I get back from eating and it's time to start getting ready for tonight's show. "I'm going to jump in the shower real quick." Chelsea says walking to the back. "Want company?" I ask her with a smile and wiggling my eye brows. "Come on Cowboy." She says over her shoulder as she takes off her t-shirt and throws it at me. I quickly walk to the back to find Chelsea starting the water to warm it up. I start taking of my shirt as Chelsea strips off her shorts. She is now standing in front of me in just her bra and panties. As she's walking over to me, I can't help but stare at her body. I'm trying to fully take in how beautiful her body is, when I feel her hand on my belt buckle, which brings me back to reality. "Are you sure? We don't have to do this." I tell Chelsea while looking for any hesitation in her eyes. "Jase, I've waited for this moment for a long time. I'm not waiting any longer." She says. We quickly get rid of the remainder of our clothes, and then I quickly pick her up and step in the shower.

I roll off Chelsea and we both are trying to catch our breath. We started off in the shower but finished with a bang in bed. No pun intended. "Why the hell did we wait so long to do that?" Chelsea asks with a giggle. "Because I was an idiot and had my head in my ass." I tell her honestly. She rolls onto her side and kisses me gently. "We're together now and that's all that matters. We have to get ready now. Meet and greet is in 30 minutes." Chelsea says rolling out of bed. Twenty minutes later, we are walking into the arena. I'm quickly escorted to where they are holding the meet and greet. As I go to walk in, I feel Chelsea stop and she lets go of my hand. "Wanna come in with me?" I ask her. "This time is for your fans. You go in there and I'll meet you side stage when you are done." She tells me kissing me. I smile as she walks off and then walk through the curtain to greet all my fans.