Fourteen

Chelsea's POV
I'm home alone tonight because Jason wanted to go out drinking with his buddies. I don't normally care, but when he goes out with Chase Rice, something always happens. Chase likes to "forget" that Jase has a fiancé at home. It's almost 3am and Jason still isn't home or answering his phone. I give up and decide to go to bed. I lay down in bed, and try to call Jase one more time. Go figure, it goes straight to voicemail. I finally just shut my phone off and go to bed.

I'm woken up at about 8am to the shower running. I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. "Did you just get home?" I ask angrily. "Uh, yeah. I drank too much and couldn't drive, so I crashed at Chase's." He says like it's no big deal. "We will talk when you're done in the shower." I tell him before slamming the door. I slide on my jeans, and make my way downstairs. I'm pouring myself a cup of coffee, when I hear Jason walk into the kitchen. I move over and lean on the counter while Jase pours himself some coffee. "What did y'all do last night?" I ask shortly. "We went to a bar and then Chase wanted to go to a strip club...." "Wait, you went to a strip club?! I was home alone all night, because you wanted to have some girl shake her tits and ass all over you?" At this point I'm yelling and I can see Jason starting to get angry. "Do you honestly think that I would do that to you? After waiting so many years to get you back in my life and make you mine?" Jason yells at me. "No, I don't really think that you would do that. Jason, my feelings are hurt. I know that you need time with your friends, but you ignored every call last night. All I wanted to know was when you were coming home."

Jason's POV
After Chelsea said that she just wanted to know when I was coming home, I felt horrible. "Shit, baby, I'm sorry. I know that I should've answered my phone. With Jessica, every time my phone rang, I got yelled at." I tell her looking down. "Jase, you can't compare me to her. I'm nothing like that. I want you to go out and have fun, but I also want to make sure you're ok. That's just who I am." She tells me upset. "I know that you're not Jessica. I'm so sorry Chels. I really never meant for anything like this to cause a fight. I know that I'm asking a lot, but can you bare with me until I get used to having a normal girlfriend?" I ask with a little chuckle. "Yeah, I guess I can do that. You owe me big time. Oh, one more thing. I'm not your girlfriend, I'm your fiancé." I smile down at her as I wrap her in my arms and kiss her.