Nine

Jason's POV
It's been about a month since Chelsea decided to stay out on the road with me. It's been amazing and we fit so well together. Everything runs so smooth with us. Lately, I have been thinking about asking her to move in with me. Her friend, Cameron, is coming to join us for a couple shows, so I think I will talk to her about it before asking Chelsea. No matter what she says though, I'll still leave it up to Chelsea. "You ready to go pick up Cameron?" I ask her when she walks to the front of the bus. "Yes! I'm so excited! I've missed her." He says excitedly as she heads straight for the door. "Oh so since Cameron is coming to town, I don't get a kiss? That's rude." I say with a laugh as she walks by me, not even paying attention to the fact that I was trying to kiss her. "Sorry baby." Chelsea turns around and kisses me soundly. "That's better." I say as we both walk out to my truck.

We arrive at the airport, and I pull my hat down over my eyes and leave my sunglasses on, before we make our way inside. The last thing I need is to be bombarded by fans at the Salt Lake airport. Chelsea and I are standing by the baggage claim when she spots Cameron. Next thing I know, she takes off running into a bear hug with Cameron. I laugh as I walk up to them. "Ladies, I hate to break up the reunion, but people are starting to notice me. We need to get out of here before they go crazy." I tell them sweetly. "Ok baby. Why don't you go ahead and head out to the truck while we grab her bags. We will meet you out there." I don't want to leave them, but I nod and kiss Chelsea cheek and head out to the truck.

When the girls and I get back to the bus, it's time to start getting ready for the show. Chelsea heads back to take a shower so I use this time to talk to Cameron. "Can I bounce something off you?" I ask her when I'm sure Chelsea can't hear us anymore. "Anything you want." Cameron says with a seductive wink. I clear my throat before speaking. "Do you think it's too soon for me to ask Chelsea to move in with me?" I ask her, hoping she will stay on track. "Oh, that's what you meant by bouncing something off me. Honestly, I don't think y'all are right for each other. I only made this trip to make you see that it should be me, not her. And, I just wanna add that those tight ass jeans you wear really turn me on." Cameron says coming to sit next to me and rubbing my arm. I gently remove her arm and scoot away a little. "In in love with Chelsea. She is the one I want. Not you."

Chelsea's POV
I get out of the shower and get ready for tonight. When I finish putting my clothes on, I go to make my way to the front of the bus, when I hear Jase and Cameron talking. I feel my anger rise when I hear Cameron say that she's here to make Jason see that he needs to be with her. Once I hear Jase turn her down, I plaster a smile on my face and pretend I know nothing and walk out of the bedroom. "Cam, the shower is free." I say sitting next to Jason. She gets up and walks to the back closing the door. I wait a few minutes to make sure she can't hear me. "Thank you." I say to Jason, and he looks at me confused. "I heard what Cameron said Jase. I also heard what you told her. So thank you." I say getting teary eyed. "Chels, I'm not going to let her break us up. I love you." "I love you too. I don't want her to know that I know yet. She will slip up and I'll get my chance to confront her."

Jason is in the middle of his show. And Cameron and I are standing side stage. It has been really hard to pretend that nothing is wrong, but I have to wait for her to slip up. "Girl, Jason puts on a hell of a show. Those jeans are an added bonus too." Cameron says with a smirk. I let that comment go because it's not really enough to call her out. I simply nod my head and smile over at her and continue watching the show. A silent few minutes go by before she opens her mouth again. "I know you heard what I said to him earlier. I can tell by the way you've been acting all night. He deserves a woman like me. The things I could do to make that man happy." She says slyly, biting her bottom lip. "That's it!" I yell. Before I know it, I'm throwing the first punch and we both hit the floor.