Nineteen

Chelsea's POV
Today is our gender reveal party, and Jason and I both are so excited. Luke and Caroline decided to throw us the party, so we are headed to their house now. "So be honest, do you want a boy or girl?" I ask Jase while we drive. "I would love to have a little man, but I'll be happy either way. You?" He turns to look at me with a smile. "I'm totally team girl, but as long as I have a healthy baby, I'll be happy." I tell him with a huge smile. Jason reaches over the center console of the truck, and rests his hand on my little bump. I feel a little flip in my stomach and I smile up at Jason. "Someone already knows Daddy's touch."

We pull into the driveway at Luke and Caroline's, and Jason comes around the truck to open my door and help me out. "I love you." He says leaning down to kiss me. "I love you too." "Let's go in and find out what our little bundle is." Jason says, leading me to the house. Caroline opens the door and instantly embraces me into a hug. "You look amazing! I can't wait for y'all to find out what you're having." She says quickly and excitedly. Caroline leads us to the backyard, where everyone is waiting for us.

Jason's POV
I'm standing with Luke, and some of the other guys, watching all our wives talk and laugh with each other. "How are you feeling man? I bet you're stoked about being a dad." THubb asks. "Yeah man, I'm excited. I'm happy that all this is happening with her." I tell them all honestly. "Finding out that we were getting Willa, was a real life changer. Lauren and I got even closer. Now that she's pregnant, we almost hate to be away from each other." Thomas tells me with a smile. "Caroline and I were the same way with Bo and Tate both. Chelsea must be team girl because her hand is decked out in pink rings." Luke says with a laugh. I let out a laugh myself when I notice the rings as Chelsea makes her way to me. "Are you ready to do this? Me and the girls can't stand it anymore." She says with a giggle, rubbing my arm. "Yeah, I'm coming."

Caroline has Chelsea and I stand next to a box that is all decorated. She then takes a vote in how many think it will be a girl, and how many think it's a boy. Boy won. I reach over to open the box, and Chelsea covers her eyes with a quiet squeal. "Are you gonna look baby?" I ask her with a laugh. "Of course, I'm just going to wait until the box is already open." I let out a laugh and open the box, and watch all the balloons come out. "It's a boy!" I tell excitedly. Chelsea uncovers her eyes and wipes away a tear. "We're having a boy!" She says excitedly. Everyone congratulates us and then gives us a minute alone. "I'm happy that I'm doing life with you Chelsea Raine. Thank you for giving me a baby boy."