Chapter 3, Zachry's p.o.v

What just happened? Did we just kiss? Holy shit he is straight. Or is he? He has Melanie, he only did that to make me feel better.. He doesn't like me nor will he ever love me. I don't know what to do. Our lips are still touching and I open my eyes. His are closed. He is enjoying this, I am too. He opens his eyes and he freaks out. I knew it was to good to be true.

Finn~ Sorry I couldn't help myself..

Me~ Wait, you wanted that?

Finn~ Yeah.. I know its weird, the truth Is I really love you Zachry.

Wait... What??... Holy shit.. He loves me, Like love love... I don't know what to do. Is he gay? Is he using me?

Me~ Are you Gay?

   Fuck. did I just ask that? Im so stupid! Gosh! His small smile turns into a frown, the frown turn into a tear. One tear, two tears, three tears.... He is bawling.. In my arms. Its sadly amazing..

 Me~ whats wrong?

Finn~ I AM GAY!!!

Me~ Hey its okay! Don't be sad! Does Melanie know? Does anyone know?

Finn~ I have to be sad! I mean im fucking GAY!! Melanie Dumped me last night! Your the only one who knows! 

     Ow that one hurt. He is mad he is gay! I mean I understand I was pissed at first. I didn't understand why my mind thought like that, Im a guy im suppose to like girls not guys.. I just had to accept it, I did and now im kind of happy that im gay. I think Finn realizes that he hurt me a little and apologizes, A LOT!

Finn~ Im sorry that wasn't how it was suppose to come out.. I mean I am gay and I'm Just I don't know. Upset? I mean I didn't mean to hurt you in any way possible, I love you! I don't want to ever hurt you..

Me~ stop it! Don't apologize I know how your feeling remember? Im gay here! *he laughs a little* I smile and he smiles.

Finn~ Your right, and your perfect. I know why I'm Gay now. You caused me to be gay because of how amazingly beautiful you are.

      Aw! I bite my lip and I cant stop blushing. I know he doesn't mean it but I cant help but smile.

Finn~ Im sorry I just couldn't handle it..

Me~ Handle what?

Finn~ Being gay, Having a homophobic family, and having a HUGE crush on the cutest guy alive!!!!!

Boom there it is, He doesn't like you. I shouldn't have even thought he had a crush on me! BLAH im about to cry.. Yep I am.

Finn~ Whats wrong, Zachy?

Me~ Nothing.. Im just jealous of the boy you like..

Finn~ ITS YOU!!!!

 How was I so stupid. GOSH!! It was kind of predicable. Well kind of.. I still cant believe he would like a fat pig like me.

My nurse comes in and says that I can leave soon. We call Finns mom and she says I can stay with them for a while.. I hope forever ^.^

He looks me in the eyes puts his hand in my hair and kisses me very softly on the lips and says

"Its going to be okay, Im going to take care of you"