Chapter 7

Zachry's P.O.V.

I don't know what to do. All I know is that Josh is screaming at me! I think he thinks that I stole something!!! I didn't I swear I didn't!

Josh- What the fuck are you doing?! It's 4 in the morning, people are trying to sleep! You are invading everyone's privacy! I could put you out in the streets for that!

Me- I-I don't know! I was looking around and.. I fell and it hurt.. I'm not stealing anything I swear to god! I didn't know what time it was! I just woke up and I... I had to pee...

Josh- I didn't think you were stealing anything.. Maybe you should be more careful next time! What were you doing in Cody's room?? The bathroom is just right there! *points to the door at the end of the hallway*

Me- IM SORRY!!!! I don't know what I am doing! I mean I am in your house and I have only known you for a day, I am intruding, I am making your guy's lives horrible... I am sorry I will leave.

I start to get up and walk towards the front door.

Josh- WAIT! Don't leave! Do you know how heart broken Cody would be if you left? He wouldn't be able to live! He loves you! I mean look at him, sleeping right next to where you were. He was up all night long just to make sure you slept well and didn't fall off the couch!

Dammit.. I like him too... But do I like him like that? I don't know... I need mental help. Dammit! I am still going to the Asylum in a few days! When will that be? I need to go back to the hospital to see when that is! I can't leave though.. I need Cody and Josh in my life, because Finn may never be in mine again I will need a place to live. I can't ask them that, I mean I have only known them for a day! Josh is looking at me with a confused expression.

Josh- You think a lot.. That might be the source of your problems, you over think. It happens I do it, Cody does it.. What are you thinking? You might need help.. Tell you what, as long as you keep Cody happy you can stay here as long as you like. 

Me- REALLY?!?! Thank you!!!!!!! It means a lot! I do think a lot.. About everything. Every little thing that I have done wrong in my life I think about. Like in a few days I have to go to the mental Asylum for a few days...

Josh- Fuck. Do you know when?

Me- No idea.. I need to go to the hospital and find the nurse who helped me before..

Josh- Okay tell you what.. I have school today and Cody doesn't go to school so you take him with you and I will do something for you in return. Does that sound good?

Me- YES it sounds perfect!! Thank you!!

Josh- Okay good now GO TO SLEEP!!!

He goes into his room and immediately I can hear him snoring. I go back to the couch, I look at Cody and I don't want to sleep on the couch anymore. I want to be snuggled up in his arms. I lay down by him and he wakes up and has the biggest smile on his face ever!

Me- Hey, can I sleep on the ground with you?

Cody- Sure! Anything you want!!! I can scoot over and sleep on the couch if you wan-

I cut him off. I am soo thankful for that TV because I would have probably kissed his forehead.. His lips are perfect in every way! They look perfect, taste perfect and they are so soft! I feel like I'm kissing a panda bear! At first I think he is startled but then I think he gets over his shock phase and kisses back even harder, I think he wanted this! I hope I wasn't the only one who wanted this.. His hands drift down. I back away and I look startled. He bites his lip. God I hate it when people do that! It is my weakness..  

Cody- Are you okay?

Me- Yep I'm just to happy.. 

Cody- Me too. I could honestly die right now and say it was the best life ever.

He starts kissing me again, and this time I let his hands go down. it feels so amazing. We do this for about 15 minutes and then he says he loves me then slowly drifts asleep. He is still holding me so I just fall asleep next to him.

I think I might love him..

                                                                                                 Finn's P.O.V.

I hope I didn't loose him forever! I wouldn't be able to live with myself! I want to just run outside and look for him! I want to remember where he would have gone!! I know It wouldn't have been his uncles.. Were we hanging out with anyone else today? Wait what time was it? What time is it now? How long ago did he leave me? Where is he? So many questions but they all lead up to one:

What did I do wrong?

I really want to know.. I just want my Zachy back.. I try to get up but I fall on my ass.. I made the loudest noise ever trying to get to my door!! My mom comes in.. Fuck I REALLY don't want to talk to her.

Mom- Baby,  what happened?

Me- Mom just get out!

Mom- What? Why?

Me- I really don't want to talk to you! You are pissing me off!!

Mom- How am I pissing you off?

Me- YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE!!! I NEVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!! LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!!!! IM GAY!!!

Why the fuck did I say that?!?! I'm going to get my ass whooped! She doesn't do anything.. I can see the disappointment in her eyes. She starts crying, gets up and leaves. I get up barely holding on, I grab my razor and start cutting. I don't stop.. I pass out on the ground.. I'm so done.