Chapter 10

Finn's P.O.V.

I am sleeping when Josh comes. I think my mom let him in. When i wake up he is crying and on his knees right by my bed.

Me- Josh? How did you get here? What's wrong?

Josh- Your mom let me in. I'm here about Zachry.

Right when i hear Zachry's name i start crying, he holds me in his arms on the ground.

Me- What happened to Zachry? Is he okay?

Josh- I don't know how to tell you this but.. Zachry.. Well he is um.. He is de-

I hear someone barge through the door and it is Cody. He looks at us with suck big eyes.. That's when it hit me. Zachry is dead..

Josh- What are you doing here Cody?

Cody- I am here to tell Finn the truth about Zachry..

He looks at me with such sad filled eyes i can't hold it in anymore.

Me- So he is really gone, Isn't't he?

I just collapse bawling, so does Cody. Josh is gone. I think he left when Cody marched in. I just can't believe my Zachy is gone.. Forever out of my reach.. I want to know everything.. This is so sad! I think i am just in shock.. I can't feel anything anymore. I want to die. I don't really even have emotions. I don't know how i can go on. This is just the worst fucking day ever. I can't survive with out Zachry. I need to find out what really happened..

Me- "What exactly happened?" I can barely choke that out.

Cody- yesterday he came running up to us at the skate park and he was freaking out. We took him back to our place and he fell asleep. I think him and Josh got into a little argument and then him and I... Umm..... We were making out and we both fell asleep. Then we woke up and we got into the smallest argument ever and then he ran out of the house and he kept running towards the bridge and looking back at me. Then he jumped over the bridge into the water. I collapsed and Called an ambulance and Josh. I saw his body then i jumped in and i passed out then I had a dream about him.. and he said some things.. Anyways i woke up on the river bank and he was gone under the water and I got him out of the water and then someone pulls me out of the water. I don't remember anything after that until i woke up in my bed at home with Lyric and Echo...

Me- You had a dream with him? What did he say?

Cody- He said we are going to live, we will struggle at first but we will find love and get by.

After he says that i kiss him.

Me- Thank you. Thank you so much for trying to keep him alive.

Cody- I just wish he still was alive.

He starts crying and i just hold him. I am holding him a nd stroking his hair. He is amazing. He doesn't need to go through this.. He looks at me and kisses me so lightly on my chin. He snuggles into my chest and falls asleep. I fall asleep holding him in my arms.

We wake up to the sound of my mom screaming. Shit. She is in my doorway staring at me and Cody.. I honestly don't care what she thinks. I just want Cody to be safe. She is getting ready to scream at me, I can just tell..

Mom- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BOY DOING IN YOUR ARMS FINN? WHERE THE HELL IS ZACHRY? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT ASLEEP OR IN SCHOOL?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS KID?

Right when she said Zachry's name i am in tears. The look on her face she knows she said something wrong but she just doesnt care until she knows who this boy is.

Me- Mom this is Cody. Zachry and I's friend. Zachry was my boyfriend! I am GAY!! I AM MESSED UP!! ZACHRY IS DEAD!!!!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO HEARTLESS!?!?!?!

She starts bawling and shaking her head. She is mumbling No, she is repeating it and she is slowly sliding down my doorway.

Mom- No no no no no no no no no. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! YOU AREN'T GAY!!!

Me- REALLY? THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT IS THAT I AM GAY?? I COULD HONESTLY BE DEAD RIGHT NOW LIKE ZACHRY AND YOU WOULD ONLY CARE ABOUT ME BEING GAY??

With that said I grab Cody and we run out of the house. There is a car waiting outside and there are really attractive girls in the car. Cody pulls me into the car and the girls drive to Cody's house.

Me- What just happened? Who are you girls?

The pink haired one introduced herself as Echo and she said the one driving was Lyric. They are so beautiful.

Lyric- What the hell happened in there?

Me- My mom is a huge Homophobic and she found me and Cody snuggled together on the ground and she freaked out, i just needed to leave.

Cody- Where is Josh?

Echo- He said he had to settle things out with some Tyler kid?

Me- Shit.. He is going to see Tyler..

Lyric- Wait, who is this Tyler guy?

Me-Tyler is Zachry and I's Bully.. He beat us up yesterday that's why i have a fucked up face right now..

Echo- Oh.. Isn't't Zachry the one who kil-

Lyric hits Echo in the boob

Echo- Sorry.. I really am sorry about him.. Your face isn't fucked up. :)

She gave me the most Innocent smile ever.

Me- Thanks?

Lyric- Sorry Echo isn't really good with words... We will take you to this Tyler guys house..

Me- Okay thanks..

Cody- Do you want me to come with you?

Me- No i got this.

We arrive at Tyler's house and you can tell Josh has been there. The front door has been kicked in and the window is broken. I look at Cody and he has the most sympathetic eyes and they aren't pointing at me.. They are pointing towards Lyric. She is in tears. I think she might like Josh.. I get out of the car and i walk towards the front door and there is blood everywhere, I walk inside to see Tyler knocked out on the ground with blood all over him and a knife in his hand. I freak out when i see the knife. I start screaming for Josh. No one answers. I search the house head to toe. I find Josh in a corner and he is unconscious. I yell and scream at him. No response. I drag his half alive body outside and i scream for Cody. Lyric looks first and she come running towards him and she starts panicking. She is feeling for any knife wounds she is taking off his clothes just to make sure. We find out he has been stabbed repetitively in the back and stomach. I have to get Echo to hold Lyric back because she is freaking out so much. Cody and I get him into the car and Lyric Drives us to the Hospital. Josh has to go under surgery right away. They don't think he will live, I don't know anymore...