⇻42⇺

Phil had dragged me up to his little old beat up car sitting along side the rode. I found it hard to believe that he actually had any interest in me other than use for the project. "You don't need to go through all this trouble for a project, i'll do it all and we can both turn it in it'll be fine I promise." I said stating my mind.  

Phil looked taken aback "You still don't believe me? Dan I let my biggest secret out to you, and you think i'm lying." He looked hurt as he put his keys in the ignition. 

"Nononono i'm just so confused, give me time to process this please." I say, hearing the roar of the engine following my words.

 "we've got all the time in the world love" Phil stole a kiss. I didn't reciprocate, still so confused by the whole concept of what happened within the last half hour.  "Do you want to go back to mine?" 

Phil sat his hand on the center consul palm up. I looked down to where it lay, pondering if I should take his hand. I decided against it for the time being. "actually can you drop me off somewhere?" I looked to him hoping he'd oblige.

[A/N: to whom it may concern, i missed last weeks posting so my goal is to post two more this weekend. fingers crossed... sorry.]